Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The huge lot - my Custom Head & Helmet sculpts - All of them

I'm in touch with a few casters right now and can confirm that we're going to give this a try. We'll have a really good shot at doing it because we'll have some good exposure for the project. If @Evergrey can guarantee that he won't break the sets up over the month that we run the kickstarter we should be in good shape. I also wanted to note that I've been told that the heads would be cast in the predominant color so there wouldn't be a need to do a lot of paint work, which should make things a little easier on us all. I'll keep everyone updated with details and a link as soon as we can nail down the final cost of supplies and production.

Quote Originally Posted by richalot View Post
    I'm in touch with a few casters right now and can confirm that we're going to give this a try. We'll have a really good shot at doing it because we'll have some good exposure for the project. If @Evergrey can guarantee that he won't break the sets up over the month that we run the kickstarter we should be in good shape. I also wanted to note that I've been told that the heads would be cast in the predominant color so there wouldn't be a need to do a lot of paint work, which should make things a little easier on us all. I'll keep everyone updated with details and a link as soon as we can nail down the final cost of supplies and production.
    That is great news, and I won't split the lot up until you are ready to go
    Considder the offer for the single 9 lots put *on ice* for the time of the
    Kickstarter. Would be really cool if everything works out in the end -
    Last edited by Evergrey; 01-28-2013 at 02:49 PM.
    Join the Dork Side ...

You'll get some $$$ from me for this project ... excellent
    no matter where you go there you are
    http://jho2customs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by richalot View Post
    Sounds good. I definitely want a few of the alien heads, so I will be in to helping out the kickstarter get funded.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Amazing, I wish they were 1/6 scale if they were I'd be harassing you to get a few of them.

SWEET! I'm totally in. I'm interested in a bunch of those heads.

That would be nice!
    Favorite alien species: Yoda's, Ithorians, Ewoks, Kajain'sa'Nikto, Mon Cal, Twi'leks, Selkath, Kel Dors, Ishi Tib, Chiss.

I'd be down for three heads!
    "May the Boom-Boom be with you. Always."

I could easily settle for 4 to 5 heads. Count me in!!!

I'm interested in the cantina patrons and the imperial officer heads.

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast