Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1060

Thread: Latest Kotobukiya purchase(s)....

Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledjawa View Post
    Scimitar-nice addition to your collection. That's the only koto astro I'm missing.
    Thanks! It was the only one I was missing for a long time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pqweeduk View Post
    What retailers does everyone use for Kotobukiya? I started collecting these last year and mostly use Barnes & Noble when I can stack coupons and my membership discount for a good deal. For a few pieces I have grabbed price drops on Amazon.
    Same as you, B&N with stacked discounts or Amazon when the price drops. I've also picked up duplicate troopers at GameStop when they go on clearance. And sometimes you can find some good deals on eBay for past releases, especially if you don't care about having the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi1Knby View Post
    Scimitar, really beautifull R2. What was the price if it is not a secret?
    Thanks! The price was $150, I've seen them very quickly sell for $200-300 so I jumped on it. It only hurt for a minute. lol
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

I wonder if anyone is going to Celebration and would pick me up the 2 pack Astromech exclusive set?

I'd be hugely grateful
    W(3.75" SA) Adi Gallia, Ann/Tann, Tonnika Twins, Momaw Nadon, Leia (hood up/down), Leia (Bespin Escape), Lando (Bespin), Lobot, EV-9D9, 8-D8, Leia (Ewok Village), Saelt Marae, Tessek, Ishi-Tib, Grummgar, Bazine, ME-8D9, Leia (General), PZ-4CO, GA-97, Lt Connix, VA Holdo, Rey (training), K-2SO, K-0HN, G2-1B7 (3.75" 5POA) Lars Gonk Droid, Mon Mothma

Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Thanks! It was the only one I was missing for a long time too.

Same as you, B&N with stacked discounts or Amazon when the price drops. I've also picked up duplicate troopers at GameStop when they go on clearance. And sometimes you can find some good deals on eBay for past releases, especially if you don't care about having the box.

Thanks! The price was $150, I've seen them very quickly sell for $200-300 so I jumped on it. It only hurt for a minute. lol
    What service or services for Amazon do you use to be notified about discounts?
    Does it make sense to look for something similar on Aliexpress? I use Pricearchive for price tracking on Aliexpress but I haven't seen such R2 there.

Quote Originally Posted by greig123 View Post
    I wonder if anyone is going to Celebration and would pick me up the 2 pack Astromech exclusive set?

I'd be hugely grateful
    I'm hoping koto does like what they did for the last celebration where the put some up for sale online ahead of the show to help those not going to the show. I'm going but hoping they do this method still.

Does it make sense to look for something similar on Aliexpress? I use Pricearchive for price tracking on Aliexpress but I haven't seen such R2 there.
    Myself for Amazon I just search star wars kotobukiya at least once a day to see how things adjust. I also buy most of mine off Ebay watching people to sell them before retail and hopefully free shipping and every now and then a Ebay coupon.

DRUMI33, Thank you for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by greig123 View Post

I'd be hugely grateful
    Pre-sale on the Koto site for non attendees at 5pm PST today!

**updated time zone. sorry about that.
    Last edited by disgruntledjawa; 03-25-2019 at 04:09 PM.
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

Placed my order for the Celebration exclusive. One less thing to chase down at the show.
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

I don't use any services, I just add the things I want to watch to my cart and when the price changes it will tell you each time you view the cart.

Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledjawa View Post
    Pre-sale on the Koto site for non attendees at 5pm PST today!

**updated time zone. sorry about that.
    Ooooo, thanks for that!! Got mine!
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

Stacked several BN discounts yesterday to get both the Death Trooper and Scarif Shoretrooper 2 packs for $94 combined.

Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106