Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Expanded Universe General Discussion Thread

Sounds a little like segregation to me, lol!

Kidding aside, I thought we already had a thread for EU discussions.
    Just nothing really to talk about except the 3 TOR figures.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

To talk about future coming TOR figures...
    maybe 1313 figures
    maybe the return of comic packs

I have heard 1313 would be like TFU or SOTE, in that it would be multi-media. I hope we get at least the main character as a figure.
    TOR I would love Satele, Ven Zallow, Kao Cen Darach, Nico Okarr, and T7-O1, followed by Eleena Daru and Vindican. I'd also love helmetless Revan.
    However, I would love more non-VG EU figures, like Anakin Solo and especially Ben Skywalker and Zayne Carrick.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

I am surprised we don't have Satele yet, but then again she is a female and Hasbro doesn't like to make female figures. She so deserved a figure before Shae Vizla. You do mention a lot of great figures though that I would love to own. Revan though needs a new Darth version to correct the old one and a new helmetless one as well

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I am surprised we don't have Satele yet, but then again she is a female and Hasbro doesn't like to make female figures. She so deserved a figure before Shae Vizla. You do mention a lot of great figures though that I would love to own. Revan though needs a new Darth version to correct the old one and a new helmetless one as well
    She definitely deserved a figure more than Shae - but in 2013 some TOR figures will be coming so I'm sure she's one.

Quote Originally Posted by Revanfan1 View Post
    I have heard 1313 would be like TFU or SOTE, in that it would be multi-media. I hope we get at least the main character as a figure.
    TOR I would love Satele, Ven Zallow, Kao Cen Darach, Nico Okarr, and T7-O1, followed by Eleena Daru and Vindican. I'd also love helmetless Revan.
    However, I would love more non-VG EU figures, like Anakin Solo and especially Ben Skywalker and Zayne Carrick.
    Also Qyzen Fess!
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Qyzen would be epic, but only - only! - if we also got Aric Jorgan and Lord Scourge.

Quote Originally Posted by Revanfan1 View Post
    Qyzen would be epic, but only - only! - if we also got Aric Jorgan and Lord Scourge.
    Wouldn't that be a nice exclusive, 2 sets of companions from light and dark side characters!
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Scourge is a must after reading Revan....

Are you sure we are getting the TOR figures in 2013? We were supposed to get a battlepack but they moved the figures to the individual line and since we have already seen about 2/3 of what is coming next year I fear we might only get one TOR figure next year (if that)

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast