Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: The 30th Anniversary Collection General Discussion Thread

  1. #51
    I wouldn't worry about the pieces, they're honestly a bit crappy. And will definitely be out of date when Hasbro reservists them. Hopefully.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I wouldn't worry about the pieces, they're honestly a bit crappy. And will definitely be out of date when Hasbro reservists them. Hopefully.
    Yeah, the figures were the most important part since neither of them could easily be customized without a lot of sculpting, which I'm no good at
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

  3. #53
    Dropped by a local thrift store today and picked up a few odds and ends. Mostly custom fodder but there was an Infinities white and blue Jedi Leia in there and a Republic comic 2-pack Assassin Droid. Nothing crazy rare, but for 7 bucks for them and 2 junkers I can't complain.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

  4. #54
    Hey, I don't collect this line but have a figure from my teenage collecting years. It's Vader with a gold coin, but I can't find one with the same card art. Anyone know anything about this figure?

    Last edited by Hell_Hawk_33; 12-04-2017 at 09:15 PM.
    Black Series Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Cad Bane, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

  5. #55
    It appears to be an Ultimate Galactic Hunt figure, but with a variant or Foreign card art.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    It appears to be an Ultimate Galactic Hunt figure, but with a variant or Foreign card art.
    Got some info this morning indicating it is the Canadian card. Makes sense as I'm in Canada.
    Black Series Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Cad Bane, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

  7. #57
    I just recently picked up the Toys R Us Exclusive of Obi Wan’s Jedi starfighyer with the hyperspace ring. What a beautiful looking ship. I purchased a custom stand for it, and it just looks so nice on display. The prequels really had some great designs for the spaceships. Does anyone else have this exclusive?

  8. #58
    In the process of doing my Nerd Cave and pulled this line out for display. Man, I had forgotten how much AWESOME was in the 2007/2008 TAC/Saga Legends line! The concept figures, the crap tons of army builder variant troopers, clones, pit droids, battle droids etc, the realistic versions of the first Clone Wars shorts series, The Force Unleashed figures, Holiday Special Boba Fett, the ENORMOUS Hermi Odle, all of the figure "firsts," Old Republic stuff, lots of cool droids, and last but certainly not least, all of the Fan's Choice figures. Just wow! This line is imho the pinnacle of Star Wars figure greatness. I'm glad I pulled them out and put them on display!!
    Last edited by Todd_F; 02-15-2019 at 11:04 AM.
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

  9. #59
    Absolutely. There was so much newness. There were so many clone designs.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

  10. #60
    Hasbro peaked with TAC...no question. I’ve sold so many 3.75” to fund 1/6 scale, but not TAC...no way! Love the McQ. Concept line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd_F View Post
    In the process of doing my Nerd Cave and pulled this line out for display. Man, I had forgotten how much AWESOME was in the 2007/2008 TAC/Saga Legends line! The concept figures, the crap tons of army builder variant troopers, clones, pit droids, battle droids etc, the realistic versions of the first Clone Wars shorts series, The Force Unleashed figures, Holiday Special Boba Fett, the ENORMOUS Hermi Odle, all of the figure "firsts," Old Republic stuff, lots of cool droids, and last but certainly not least, all of the Fan's Choice figures. Just wow! This line is imho the pinnacle of Star Wars figure greatness. I'm glad I pulled them out and put them on display!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •