Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The 30th Anniversary Collection General Discussion Thread

I need hers along w/Anakin and Obi 2nd versions.

Have to 100% agree...as I've blurted against recent Hasbro drop-the-***** in recent years; this was a highwater mark for them. So many characters that had never been done, as well as cool EU...man, everyone was happier with big H. then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo20 View Post
    I have to say that I really miss this line. There were so many cool new figures and great updates to old figures. After a bit of a rocky start the distribution was a dream compared to what we have now. Those were great days for collecting.

I own two Star Wars comic packs, back from 2007 or 2008 (can't exactly remember); Koffi Arana&Bultar Swan and Commander Keller&Galactic Marine. I'd like to put them in protective cases to display them. What kind of cases will they fit in best? Thanks for answering

Hermi Odle for $15, is he worth picking up?
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    Can't say I own him yet. But considering it's a tenner for a regular figure, I don't think fifteen is outlandish as some prices you see. Of course he's an older figure and less articulated. So it all comes down to whether you need him in your collection. If you want a decent Jabba's Palace I'd go for it. If you don't then don't.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    Í may be late in replying, but I'd get him for that Price. He was only 1x per case and I don't think he was ever repeated. He's an ugly figure, but part of Jabba's Entourage, so he was a definite buy for me back then.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Need some assistance in identifying which wave this 30th anniversary figure is from for proper placement in my carded collection. Hasbro doesn't make this easy. This is the collection list I'm using Star Wars Collector - 30th Anniversary Collection

I can't seem to find where 30TH ANNIVERSARY #30 C-3PO and SALICIOUS CRUMB (Version - NO COIN ON CARD OR PLACE FOR COIN). I just keep finding this one: swCollector - HD Photo Gallery and my card doesn't look like that since it doesn't have the coin or the red outline around the coin. Thanks for any help.

The 30th Anniversary Collection Photo Archive
    C-3PO & SALACIOUS CRUMB (Jabba's Servants)

It's a repack from wave 1 or wave 2 from 2008 . You can tell by the display stand instead of the coin and on the back shows wave 1 and 2 from 2008 .
    -VICTORY IS OURS-
    -YOU WILL JOIN US-
    visit your imperial recruitment center now.

Sandtrooper III ("Clean" Corporal - body #1) - http://www.rebelscum.com/TACSLsand3.asp

Can someone tell me if this actually exist?
    I've been looking on E-bay for ages for one, but I just can't find it

Thanks!
    Yipee - The early words of Darth Vader...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast