Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The 30th Anniversary Collection General Discussion Thread

Midshipman
    California....ripe with trampled Constitutional rights n hypocricy but its beautiful here

Hello all ive visited many time tgrought the years but recenzly doubled
    Has anyone Collecting the 30th Anniversary Collectiin come across any exremely rare variants. I cam across an Airborne Trooper with unpained visor similar to the Ep 2 Saga Kamino Escape unpainted visor variant. I SPOKEN TO MAYBE 5 COLLECTORS WHO HAVR found this. Also iam wondrring about theccoinbook Vader variant i found that has non silver unpainted shoulderd....I jave many other varisnte. I hope some one hete can answer rarity n value. A limited release of ztge 30th Vsriants got out begote the fix. Athsnks Squirl

I still have alot of catching up to do from this line. I still need to get a few certain figures from this 30th Anniversary line series

Sent you PM

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post
    I still have alot of catching up to do from this line. I still need to get a few certain figures from this 30th Anniversary line series
    Han's Equation: Ep 4-6 > Ep 1-3

My feed back http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1087416/

I have to say that I really miss this line. There were so many cool new figures and great updates to old figures. After a bit of a rocky start the distribution was a dream compared to what we have now. Those were great days for collecting.

Does anyone here have the Salacious Crumb with the C-3po that has the bugged out eye socket? Just wondering if it's worth picking up on eBay?
    Stop lookin' at my sig

Quote Originally Posted by General_Solo76 View Post
    Does anyone here have the Salacious Crumb with the C-3po that has the bugged out eye socket? Just wondering if it's worth picking up on eBay?
    The Salacious Crumb figure is definitely better than the previous versions (that came with PotF2 Oola or the SAGA Jabba's Palace Denizens pack), but the C-3PO figure is weird. The dirt is badly applied in my opinion, and the eye is weirdly done. It makes for a fun "action" feature, but if you're looking for a definitive 3PO to display I wouldn't use this one.

Thanks Darkmatt. I figured as much since the pics I've seen didn't look very good, but I wanted to get a fellow scummers opinion who had it.
    Stop lookin' at my sig

Aayla Secura's Jedi Starfighter [30th Anniversary Collection]
    Praise The Lord! I went to #crowemagtoys after the big teacher workshop that Meredith College right across the road. Look at all the great Star Wars stuff that I got! #starwars by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    I got this for cheap yesterday at Crowemag's Toy Store! I thought it was Obi Wan's but it's not. Now I just need to find a Aayla Secura to pilot it!

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    Aayla Secura's Jedi Starfighter [30th Anniversary Collection]
    Praise The Lord! I went to #crowemagtoys after the big teacher workshop that Meredith College right across the road. Look at all the great Star Wars stuff that I got! #starwars by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    I got this for cheap yesterday at Crowemag's Toy Store! I thought it was Obi Wan's but it's not. Now I just need to find a Aayla Secura to pilot it!
    Vintage collection Aayla Secura is the best version of her she's not expensive $8.00 tops

Quote Originally Posted by LambethL47 View Post
    Vintage collection Aayla Secura is the best version of her she's not expensive $8.00 tops
    Thanks! I will pursue her! The other version, just before her...well, her arms look like Popeye arms.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast