Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Saga Collection General Discussion Thread

All, I've got a random Saga collection question. I'm looking at the Rebelscum checklist for the line. Under the vintage figures, it has 5 listed I believe. But, I'm holding a vintage Tusken Raider from the line in the vintage packaging that is not listed. Am I missing something, or was this from a different line/different wave? Just trying to make sure I have the accurate list to try and get them all!

Thanks,

Random question, found this in my collection randomly. Can anyone help me out as to what year this looks like it came from?

Well, that's a swapped vintage Kenner Chief Chirpa in SAGA 2 packaging. It also appears someone gave him pink coloring on his nose and nails.

But that's not the figure that should be in the packaging, if that better answers your question.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Well I remember buying it from wal mart thinking it was a variant, is it worth anything?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthLuis View Post
    Well I remember buying it from wal mart thinking it was a variant, is it worth anything?
    Since it's a swap, I'd say little to nothing.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Yeah, it looks like faded sharpie on the nose and nails has wrong accessory and the body is yellowing. Also it is a common vintage figure from '83 swapped onto a modern '06 card. Maybe 64 cents give or take a dime.

Quote Originally Posted by colwildcat View Post
    All, I've got a random Saga collection question. I'm looking at the Rebelscum checklist for the line. Under the vintage figures, it has 5 listed I believe. But, I'm holding a vintage Tusken Raider from the line in the vintage packaging that is not listed. Am I missing something, or was this from a different line/different wave? Just trying to make sure I have the accurate list to try and get them all!

Thanks,
    These are the figures that were available in Vintage packaging before the "Vintage Collection" line :

VOTC Rebelscum.com: The Original Trilogy Collection Photo Archive
    - ANH Luke
    - ANH Leia
    - ANH Han
    - ANH Ben Kenobi
    - ESB Vader
    - ESB C-3PO
    - ESB Yoda
    - ESB Lando
    - RotJ Chewbacca
    - RotJ R2-D2
    - RotJ Boba Fett
    - RotJ Stormtrooper

VTSC Rebelscum.com: The Saga Collection Photo Archive
    - ANH Luke Pilot
    - ANH Tusken Raider
    - ANH Greedo
    - RotJ Biker Scout
    - RotJ Han Solo Endor

VTAC Rebelscum.com: The 30th Anniversary Collection Photo Archive
    - ESB Bossk
    - ESB Han Solo Hoth
    - ESB IG-88
    - ESB Luke Bespin
    - ESB Snowtrooper
    - RotJ Leia Endor

Quote Originally Posted by trandoshanhunter View Post
    Well, that's a swapped vintage Kenner Chief Chirpa in SAGA 2 packaging.
    It's either Mrs Chirpa or the Chief raided Leia's handbag and has taken up doing drag in his spare time :p

I don't own any Saga line action figures and I was wondering if the plastic clam shell around the MOC figures are reusable?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast