Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Saga Collection General Discussion Thread

Greetings, Earthlings......

Many moons have passed since I last posted.......I have a general question about one of my 2006 Saga Collection Action Figures. I purchased from Ebay a long time ago a Mof Jerjerrod action figure but did not receive the desired character. In essence, an error pack. Instead, I received Admiral Ozzel in the Mof Jerjerrod package/blister. I did not notice this until recently when doing inventory. Anyone with any information please reply. Thanx much!
    Last edited by roguewarrior; 05-13-2019 at 11:55 AM.
    "Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses."

Quote Originally Posted by roguewarrior View Post
    Greetings, Earthlings......

Many moons have passed since I last posted.......I have a general question about one of my 2006 Saga Collection Action Figures. I purchased from Ebay a long time ago a Mof Jerjerrod action figure but did not receive the desired character. In essence, an error pack. Instead, I received Admiral Ozzel in the Mof Jerjerrod package/blister. I did not notice this until recently when doing inventory. Anyone with any information please reply. Thanx much!
    Most probably a case of "swapping", where one less than honest person buys a new figure, replaces it by an older one, and brings it back to the store for a refund.

So either you got scammed by the ebay seller, or the ebay seller bought that figure without knowing it was the wrong one. There are many different threads about swapped figures around the forum, usually quite fn (despite the practice being illegal and not welcome).

Due to the important difference in the time of production (2004 for Ozzel, 2006 for Jerjerrod), the probability of an error at the factory is less than likely.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234