Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Saga Collection General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by thadsilverfox View Post
    I don't own any Saga line action figures and I was wondering if the plastic clam shell around the MOC figures are reusable?
    I don't believe that is the case but not 100% sure
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    I don't believe that is the case but not 100% sure
    Thanks for the reply. I was hoping that the card could be removed and the clam shell reused because I plan on taking the card out to display on my wall. Oh well, I hate the look of the clam shell either way so I will just toss it anyhow.

I have a question regarding the SAGA collection figures. Is there a place with information on the mini-holograms that were packed in.

I'm curious as to if certain mini-holograms were cast in blue vs. red and which are more difficult to track down.

I had been holding onto them in the hopes of making a chess set and now I'm thinking with more information I may pursue this again.

I hope to find out if Queen Amidala was cast in blue, I only readily find red ones. Are the rebel troopers and storm troopers hard to track down? Is there a lot more red holograms then blue.

Any info would be appreciated!

-VICTORY IS OURS-
    -YOU WILL JOIN US-
    visit your imperial recruitment center now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lt__Brenn_Tantor View Post
    Awesome! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by xjsn View Post

I had been holding onto them in the hopes of making a chess set and now I'm thinking with more information I may pursue this again.
    Thats a pretty cool idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial_PR View Post
    Thats a pretty cool idea.
    Thank you. I haven't had much success though as tracking these down are a much bigger pain than you would think. Not many people seem to take note and I guess just assume they're rubbish pack-ins. Oh well, maybe some day I'll be able to track down all the pieces I need in the colors I need. Oddly enough the Storm troopers and Rebel troopers are hard to track down and get in any large number. They are going to be pawns so I'll need quite a few.

Quote Originally Posted by xjsn View Post
    Thank you. I haven't had much success though as tracking these down are a much bigger pain than you would think. Not many people seem to take note and I guess just assume they're rubbish pack-ins. Oh well, maybe some day I'll be able to track down all the pieces I need in the colors I need. Oddly enough the Storm troopers and Rebel troopers are hard to track down and get in any large number. They are going to be pawns so I'll need quite a few.
    I'll check my box of random stuff and see if I have any from my openers. If so I'll send them your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial_PR View Post
    I'll check my box of random stuff and see if I have any from my openers. If so I'll send them your way.
    Wow! Thank you, I really appreciate that.

All I have is a red Amidala and a Blue Sidious. Let me know if you want either. If not, no big deal.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast