Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Revenge Of The Sith General Discussion Thread

Not sure to sell

I've got a complete (well I think it's pretty complete) ROTS basic action figure collection with all the known variations (that I can remember at the time). It's like 60 some odd figure collection. I was thinking about selling it, but I don't know that it is worth it or not worth. I recently moved and am trying to free up some space.

The kicker is each figure is in an acrylic case (similar to the AFA graded cases). So the condition of each card is pretty sweet. I remember only trying to get the best cards I could find before I put them in the cases. I don't know if I can say everyone is perfect, but they all should be pretty good. I have no idea what I should ask for in terms of a price, so any thoughts would be helpful. I don't know if I'm going to end up selling it or not, but thought I would get some ideas in case I do let it go. Of course the cases go with the figures.

If this isn't the appropriate place to ask, please let me know.
    "Gooood! Use your aggressive spending, boy! Let the cash flow through you!" - Ham_Solo
    "You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me"

I reccomend resarching on ebay to gauge how much this items or similar items are selling for (as a lot/and or individually). Make sure you focus on what is actually selling (bidding) than bin (fixed) prices. Anybody can name a bin price for any item, it doesnt mean its worth that much.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    I'm confused as to why you created a link to the very thread in which you posted the link in?
    Stop lookin' at my sig

Quote Originally Posted by General_Solo76 View Post
    I'm confused as to why you created a link to the very thread in which you posted the link in?
    It was in a different thread that was combined with this one.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Quote Originally Posted by trandoshanhunter View Post
    It was in a different thread that was combined with this one.
    Well that makes sense. I figured as much, but was curious nonetheless.
    Stop lookin' at my sig

I have a question about the exclusive figures. I know that the Vader Lava Reflection is 1 of 50,000 (because it clearly states this on the packaging). I noticed in the photo archive that this is also said about the Lava Reflection Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Talking CIII Vader: "This Exclusive Collectors Edition is limited to 50,000." I couldn't find a mention of this anywhere else (on the packaging, different site, etc.), and was wondering if this is an error, or if someone can provide me with a source for this. Thanks!

Hi, I am a reseller (books, toys, games, antiques) and recently bought a Star Wars collection with a variation of a figure that I haven't seen. It is the Revenge of the Sith R2D2 with the Try Me version. The front panel on R2 is molded in a buff/yellow plastic and the rest of it is the normal white. Is this a casting error/known variant? Any advice is certainly appreciated.

It sounds like the plastic just yellowed. I have never heard of such a variant.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast