Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Revenge Of The Sith General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pipswich View Post
    Hi, I am a reseller (books, toys, games, antiques) and recently bought a Star Wars collection with a variation of a figure that I haven't seen. It is the Revenge of the Sith R2D2 with the Try Me version. The front panel on R2 is molded in a buff/yellow plastic and the rest of it is the normal white. Is this a casting error/known variant? Any advice is certainly appreciated.
    As mentioned one of my Try Me R2-D2 figures chest has yellowed, I think mine was the Saga release.

ROTS was a good series, also cause thats around the time the figures were becoming fully modernized and there was tons of vehicles.

I like the color variations that started to appear: #6 Shock Trooper, Black Clone Pilot, Green Clone Commander, Red Senate Guard... among others.

Random question.... The sneak peek wookie warrior, is he different from the wookie warrior that is included as a special with the BARC speeder? I can't tell because I can't find a good picture of the BARC speeder one. They seem similar but I can't tell if they are different colors. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by WookieCollector View Post
    Random question.... The sneak peek wookie warrior, is he different from the wookie warrior that is included as a special with the BARC speeder? I can't tell because I can't find a good picture of the BARC speeder one. They seem similar but I can't tell if they are different colors. Thanks!
    They are technically the exact same figures, but there might be a very subtle variation as they were probably produced at different times. But to me it doesn't feel like a different figure (and I'm also looking for all repaints that qualify as "different enough").

For references, here is the link to the Sneak Preview Wookiee Warrior : Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive

And here's the BARC Speeder with extra Wookiee (scroll down the page) : Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive

what anakin figure can fit in his jedi starfighter?

Deluxe Anakin can fit is what i found out!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast