Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga Toys General Discussion Thread

Just got the AOTC Sneak Preview R3-T7, so where is this guy seen in the movie? Thanks.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    Just got the AOTC Sneak Preview R3-T7, so where is this guy seen in the movie? Thanks.

R3-T7 - Yodapedia, de Wiki over Star Wars (personages, films, games, boeken, strips en meer!)
    -VICTORY IS OURS-
    -YOU WILL JOIN US-
    visit your imperial recruitment center now.

Wow! Good eye Brenn! to my Coruscant display he goes then. Thanks!
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

I'ealwaysused him inanyramdom scene. I believe he's in Echo Base at the moment.

Anyway, I gave a ton of figures to a kid I know, from POTF to (mostly) Saga. He's quite pleased.

•    
    I actually started collecting SW action figures during this line. At the time when these were released, there were still tons of Ep1 figures out and POTJ figures as well on clearance from local TRU, and I swiped them all up at about 3 bucks a piece. Man, I was in collecting heaven. I have a great appreciateion for this series of figures. And I recently completed this set of figures from all 3 series'.

Thanks Saga 02-04!
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

You know, I've always assumed he was one of the Astromechs from the Coruscant landing platform assassination attempt scene.

Which means, "R3-T7 IS ALIVE!!!"

P.S.: I can't take my eyes of that little Rodian ever since someone on TFN had pointed out how seemingly lonesome he walks off into the alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting View Post
    You know, I've always assumed he was one of the Astromechs from the Coruscant landing platform assassination attempt scene.
    I always thought that as well.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

I actually still have the Gunship, Obi Wan's jedi star fighter and Jango Fett's slave 1 still sealed in the box.

I just picked up a loose Chancellor Palpatine today for $3. It's salt shaker-y, to be sure, but the sculpt isn't a bad look at all for ten years ago and I like the look of the robes (oh, and the steepled/folded hands are a nice touch). All-in-all, I'm pretty happy.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast