Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Saga Toys General Discussion Thread

So, I was organizing some things, and pulled out Pilot Obi-Wan, and noticed that he had some black staining on him. I thought it might've just been the robe rubbing on the figure, but, then I noticed, his magnet was gone. Considering he's been in a coffin case, it's not like it would've been lost, but, no magnet in there, and the black stuff came off like dust as well. Is it a common thing for the magnets on these figures to disintegrate, or did I have some kind of weird fluke occurrence on a figure?
    No, that's brie. It doesn't go well with baloney.

I've also noticed deteriorated magnets, not completely disintegrated mind you, but metal dust around the location of the deteriorated magnet.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzatheHut View Post
    I've also noticed deteriorated magnets, not completely disintegrated mind you, but metal dust around the location of the deteriorated magnet.
    I know I had at least one figure where the magnet deteriorated completely but wasn't overly bothered since I have a better version in the collection since.

I picked up a Empire Strikes Back Luke's X-Wing with R2-D2. I Iove the fact that R2-D2 is removable. I want to get a Red Squadron display going.

What are the chances that Hasbro will re-introduce/reissue the Acklay, Reek and/or Nexu?

Quote Originally Posted by Calitrooper View Post
    What are the chances that Hasbro will re-introduce/reissue the Acklay, Reek and/or Nexu?
    On second thought, just glanced at the going prices on Ebay. I had no idea these were going for so little.

how hard is it to find the hatch to the 2002 tie bomber? i just found one cheap but its missing the cockpit cover and i want to know before i buy it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234