Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saga Toys General Discussion Thread

There's nothing wrong with opening figures,I mean they're toys and should be played with.Collecting is a hobby and done for the fun of it,not a business.I know some people do some cool dio's with loose figures.I personally like to keep my collection carded,because after 20 of the same Luke,I can't tell which line he came from.And after re-reading the post,yes there was no mention of opening the Vader.I just have only heard of 1 person actually opening a ToyFair Vader,not saying that SidDarth opened theirs.So,sorry to SidDarth and any other openers out there in the community.

Does anyone know if the hilt of this Qui-gon Jinn metallic or plastic?
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

Just a random thought I had after thinking about it, but wasn't the AOTC C-3PO with the paper insert backdrop some rare find back in the day? I remember seeing a couple and wondering what the heck?
    [b][}[][}{][]{]l==[]//////////////////////////////////////////////////==========

Keepin' it Old School.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticOne View Post
    Does anyone know if the hilt of this Qui-gon Jinn metallic or plastic?
    I think by then it was plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by notanerd View Post
    Just a random thought I had after thinking about it, but wasn't the AOTC C-3PO with the paper insert backdrop some rare find back in the day? I remember seeing a couple and wondering what the heck?
    The paper insert only came with the first batch of figures that were made, I wouldn't say it's worth anything these days.

I'm new to the forum but have been collecting for awhile. I recently found a 12 inch Han Solo from the Saga collection (2003) in a Lando Calrissian Skiff Guard box. I haven't been able to find anything about this. Anyone know anything?

I didn't see a thread...in the 52 pages...for just MOMAW NADON. But I found mine today while cleaning out old crates for donation fodder:
    I remember when I got him I bought him for the Cantina pieces, but was really disappointed in him. I really prefer the original Hammerhead. Anyone else feel the same?
    #starwars hammerheads by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

Just got Princess Leia - Imperial Captive, a long overdue purchase, based on the POTF2 figure, and it's incredibly rubbery. I'm constantly afraid of breaking it. Are all issues like this or just the 2002 SAGA version?

@SacredKnight: That's the only version of Nadon I have and I've only recently found the interest to consider buying the other ones... it's definitely the most boring version. Looks like he's in a swimsuit lol

Where can I find a Star Case for the deluxe figures from the line?

I gotta say, Ephont Mon is really cool looking...... btw do the 12 inch figures like the 12 Kaybee Gammie fit in this thread?

Why has the Saga forums been locked? Cant make a new thread?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast