Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saga Toys General Discussion Thread

I'm sure this is probably OLD NEWS..... or maybe no one really noticed before or cared. Has anone else noticed that the Biker Scout packed in the Endor Victory set is assembled backwards at the waist/groin area?? If you look at THIS photo, you can see it clearly. Rebelscum.com; Star Wars Toy News Archive

The figure on the RIGHT is the pack in. I remember sending a couple figures to Hasbro, for replacement. Of course the didn't have Biker Scouts, so I think I got a Snowtrooper and an AT AT driver or something in return.

How are everyones Ephant Mon cards holding up? I looked at one of mine the other day and the card back is litteraly splitting in two. I thing the figure weighs to much for the card and if not stored properly begins to seperate.
    Last edited by wend1tah; 05-20-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wend1tah View Post
    How are everyones Ephant Mon cards holding up? I looked at one of mine the other day and the card back is litteraly splitting in two. I thing the figure weighs to much for the card and if not stored properly begins to seperate.
    Don't have one carded, my only one is in Jabba's Palace display

Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Mine was holding up well but opened him up about a month ago. :p

I think the humidity level of the region you live in might have an effect on that. Since moisture dissolves cardboard, the more humid climates will cause cardboard to break down faster, especially under lots of stress.

I opened my Ephant Mon when I first got him back in 2002. I've always toyed around with the idea of buying another one to keep carded, but it's just one of the worst Star Wars card designs ever made, so it's hard to get excited about buying a second figure.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

I have a loose Toy Fair Vader and the paint is rather tacky. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I considered this may be a custom but he has the blue cape/skirt and the metallic red paint.

If this is a real TF Vader, is there anything that can be done about the tackiness?
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Greetings everyone: I lost the rulebook for the Geonosis Battle Arena bonus roleplaying game (Rebelscum.com shows all the parts here: Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive). It's no longer made and I'm hoping someone might have a scanned copy of it so I can play it with my children. I spent hours searching the house and online. I simply cannot find it anywhere! Can you help? I do have the Advanced guide and would be willing to share it if you need it. Thanks.

•    
    Kinda cool to learn something new about AOTC. Thanks for that tidbit, Lt. Brenn!
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet its farthest from."

member Pennsylvania Star Wars Collecting Society www.PSWCS.com

Quote Originally Posted by SidDarth View Post
    I have a loose Toy Fair Vader and the paint is rather tacky. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I considered this may be a custom but he has the blue cape/skirt and the metallic red paint.

If this is a real TF Vader, is there anything that can be done about the tackiness?
    I can't believe you opened your Vader.Was the light saber broken above the bubble? I 've heard that most of them were damaged in shipping to the convention and had to be glued back together. If it has a small crack in it then it was one of the damaged ones,but it's still a pretty tough piece to find.

Quote Originally Posted by r2d6kelly View Post
    I can't believe you opened your Vader.Was the light saber broken above the bubble? I 've heard that most of them were damaged in shipping to the convention and had to be glued back together. If it has a small crack in it then it was one of the damaged ones,but it's still a pretty tough piece to find.
    He never said that he opened it. Even if he did, what's wrong it? Maybe he is a loose collector like me and many others here :-P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast