Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Power Of The Jedi General Discussion Thread

Is anyone Interested In any POTJ figures? I have a good amount of them for trade and selling, and I am mostly looking to trade them for some Star Wars action fleet/micromachines from the middle to late 90's Some of the figures I have are: Boshek, Jek Porkins, battle droids(boomer damage), FX-7, Coruscant guard, Gungan warrior, etc. All are In package, and In pretty good shape. I am looking for action fleet/micormachines ships and figures boxed and loose, but the loose stuff has to be In great condition. If Interested, I can put up a list of what I have.

Are all the Force Files scanned and online somewhere? A quick search online didn't turn anything up.

Quote Originally Posted by Katarn07 View Post
    Are all the Force Files scanned and online somewhere? A quick search online didn't turn anything up.

Not all the figures have force files, the ones that have it, start from the year 2000 Anakin to 2001 Shmi .
    -VICTORY IS OURS-
    -YOU WILL JOIN US-
    visit your imperial recruitment center now.

Ok I didn't check every figure. Just a few and they weren't showing up. Thanks.

Have been attempting to complete my POTJ colletion over the years but it's one of those lines that gets sidelined for other things, recently picked up a bundle of figures that took me well towards completion, still need another 6 if memory serves.

A short lived but well planned collection of OT and early prequel characters that I still have great memories of.

Quote Originally Posted by MishearingVoices View Post

I still think that Dagobah Vader is one of the best figures made, I think mostly because I thought we would never get a figure like that. When they did a remake a few years ago on the black series it was just terrible.

The POTJ line is underrated in my opinion - it had some amazing character diversity that we don't see anymore. As a collector that appreciates sculpts / likeness over articulation, I'm happy to have most of these in my collection to this day.

http://www.rebelscum.com/potjfigures.asp

It's amazing to me how many of those characters never got remade later on. I'd love to have a BoShek, Mon Cal Officer or Duros in SA.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

Quote Originally Posted by DagMarus View Post
    It's amazing to me how many of those characters never got remade later on. I'd love to have a BoShek, Mon Cal Officer or Duros in SA.
    Some fine characters that need a repop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234