Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 1 General Discussion Thread

I looking to sell my complete Episode I collection, I've got all 3 3/4 figures and vehicles. can anyone point in the right direction for pricing?

Quote Originally Posted by Co_Jo_Dai View Post
    I looking to sell my complete Episode I collection, I've got all 3 3/4 figures and vehicles. can anyone point in the right direction for pricing?
    If packaged, figures will range from $4-$8 except for Sio Bibble, TC-14 and Padme with Ascencion gun those are a bit higher (maybe $10-$15), regular size vehicles $10-$15. Loose figures probably $3-$6. Here is the Ep I line archive ar Rebelscum, where the original retail prices are listed

Rebelscum.com: Episode I Photo Archive
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    If packaged, figures will range from $4-$8 except for Sio Bibble, TC-14 and Padme with Ascencion gun those are a bit higher (maybe $10-$15), regular size vehicles $10-$15. Loose figures probably $3-$6. Here is the Ep I line archive ar Rebelscum, where the original retail prices are listed

Rebelscum.com: Episode I Photo Archive
    Thanks, everything is still in the original package and in good to near-mint condition. Plus, I have the large vehicles (Naboo Star Cruiser, Fambaa, Podracers, etc.), anyone looking to get them?

Want to buy: Pod Racers Calendar(1999-2001?)

Please......I'd really like to find a Pod Racers Calendar sold about 1999-2001 I think. This is the one that had all pod racers artwork/drawings on each page of a full sized calendar. NOT legos. Ebay and Amazon have come up blank. Thank you if you can help.

Have you tried just Google? When I can't find stuff on either Amazon or Ebay I do that and often find a lesser known etailer that has what I'm looking for. BTW, you may get more response in the Classifieds as people are regularly posting there.

This line doesn't get enough love. I have so many great memories of this line. Christmas 99 was awesome.

I remember standing outside of TRU for the midnight opening for these figures. Great times! So glad I'll have the chance to this again in 2015 for Episode VII figures and beyond.
    You wookie sack of s*^!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainC View Post
    I remember standing outside of TRU for the midnight opening for these figures. Great times! So glad I'll have the chance to this again in 2015 for Episode VII figures and beyond.
    Hopefully, nothing is set in stone yet.

There's a couple of shops near me that have some Episode I stuff still on the shelves at full retail price

Saw Anakin's pod racer, a couple of Padme dolls and the preview STAP with Battle Droid.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast