Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 1 General Discussion Thread

Bosski, I found the instructions on the Hasbro website. Hopefully this is what you were looking for. Not the cleanest scan though...

Search

I set up a little Display of the Pod Race pilots. I got the 5 pack off of Ebay for less than $15 shipped. I substituted the 3 Pack Sebulba as that is the only one I have ATm. I will get some pics taken and posted soon. I missed Mowhanic, I didnt even realize he was a pilot, I just saw oh another ree yees haha. I also need the Walmart 5 pack. Ive also misplaced my Tatooine Padame, might have to search my daughters room LOL. I somehow have 2 of the commtech readers and an unopened mystery bag, the black one with plastic creatures inside. I seen the whole set on Ebay for $10 I think.

Im sure we wont be getting the 8 unmade Podracer Pilots, so has anyone attempted to make some customs ?? I was looking at Neva Kee and the body of Watto would work, not sure on the head probably have to be home made. The Pod Race was one of my favorite parts of Episode 1. Maybe because I like to work on cars and race haha

So no "recent acquisitions" for this section?
    I got a MIB Fulumpaset at my local comic shop for just $14 the other day.
    I thought that was a pretty good deal.

Thats awesome IIRC those were right around $100 retail when 1st released and I think they were FAO exclusives.

Heres a link to my Pod racers display

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/u...Picture976.jpg

15 Plus years of The Phantom Menace toys is discussed on Galaxy of Toys Podcast. Galaxy Of Toys: Star Wars Collector Show » Episode 28: 15 Plus Years of The Phantom Menace Toys

Surprised to find an ep 1 rappel line attack accessory set for $4 at my local comic shop... sandwiched in between all the common ones. That second wave of accessory packs was impossible to find in my area. Couldn't grab it fast enough. Im sure they didn't know what they had or it probably would have been about $30!

Here's one I found on ebay (not mine):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Ep...item19cab4943d
    Last edited by bobafett14; 05-27-2014 at 11:10 AM.
    Western PA contact www.pswcs.com
    You are a meat head, dead from the neck up....a meathad.-Archie Bunker

I never found any of the second wave of accessory packs at retail. The first wave was on clearance everywhere in my area. Great find, can't beat that price.

Saw a bunch of carded Ep. I figures at an antique store today, all marked $10 each (wishful thinking on the seller's part, heh). Even though I don't collect PT stuff, I will admit I was half tempted to pick up the Pit Droid 2-pack. They also had Bibble and ascension gun Padme, which if memory serves, were not easy to find at retail back in the day. I left them all to collect dust for another 15 years, lol.
    JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

Palp's feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    Saw a bunch of carded Ep. I figures at an antique store today, all marked $10 each (wishful thinking on the seller's part, heh). Even though I don't collect PT stuff, I will admit I was half tempted to pick up the Pit Droid 2-pack. They also had Bibble and ascension gun Padme, which if memory serves, were not easy to find at retail back in the day. I left them all to collect dust for another 15 years, lol.
    As much as I like EP1 toys (IMHO the line is quite underrated), $10 is overpriced for most of the figures....except for the rare ones like Sio Bibble, Hologram Emperor, etc. Those red cards peg-warmed for many years after they were first released in '99...

I'd love to get a TC-14 (Protocol Droid)...****!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast