Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of The Force General Discussion Thread

This beats the previous record holder I found a few years back of a Shadows of the Empire Boush Leia at Walmart.

Great pic. of the POTF2 Lobot. It's ironic that this figure was extremely HTF when it first hit back in 1998. At that time, I never saw this @ regular retail, but did randomly coming across Lobot & the rest of his wave (which, IIRC, included Mon Mothma, EV-9D9, and Orimmarko (Prune Face) ) at a grocery store, of all places.
    Last edited by ThallJoben; 01-03-2013 at 01:25 PM.

I have a LXW from the POTF2 that I also purchased when I worked at a toy store during the original release.

Mine is a factory error that came to the store in the same shipper as the SS/LT transitional figures, which I also purchased at the time (but no longer have)

I saved the LXW because it was packed with no saber at all! Is this valuable in today's market? does anyone know?
    I'm thinking of selling the remainder of my POTF2 1990s collection and not sure what to do with this piece. Thanks in advance for any help

Hello Everyone,

I do not deal much in the POTF stuff but I came across a few pretty cool pieces that came from a former Kenner\Hasbro employee. I have 3 box proofs, each containing internal writing on the inside of the boxes as well as sign off "proof approval" sheets, unsigned.

The boxes are:

Landspeeder (1995 Kenner)
    Luke Skywalker and Taun Taun (1997 Kenner)
    Ronto and Jawa (1997 Kenner)

I'm looking to see if anyone knows the value of these boxes and of there is any interest. If you are interested, please send me an email at:

flaro_21@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Memories, lol thanks for uploading.
    R.I.P. PETER MAYHEW

General question, is there any appropriate forum to post an auction for POTF figures? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ToyLover22 View Post
    General question, is there any appropriate forum to post an auction for POTF figures? Thank you.
    I am pretty certain that is against forum rules but if you wanted to offer them to forum members at fair market value in the classifieds that shouldn't be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Knight View Post
    I am pretty certain that is against forum rules but if you wanted to offer them to forum members at fair market value in the classifieds that shouldn't be an issue.
    Thanks. The problem I have been having (I collected them as a kid and maintained them) is I can't find a guide or any type of topics discussing fair market value for the figures. Do you have any suggested sites or magazines I could check?

My figures are open but with all the original boxes and accessories which also makes it even more difficult to find market value. Any help is appreciated in advance!

$5 for the lot!

In all honesty they aren't worth much at all, maybe the later figures in the line around the Commtech era but other then that most of the figures have been updated a few times so most collectors and new fans will go for the SA versions that have been released since. POTF2 figures will just be for nostalgia, you'd probably get more out of it giving them to young kids or relatives.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast