Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback for jedimasterc

Feedback for jedimasterc

I'm glad to be the one to start a feedback thread for such an awesome scummer. jedimasterc is one of the nicest people I have met on Rebelscum. Buy/sell/trade with confidence.
    R.I.P. PETER MAYHEW

Second the above. Sold me some hard to find figures for cost and shipping. Real nice guy to work with to boot. Thanks again man!

Complete a purchase from him, no worries from him. Highly recommended.

Just completed a 1-for-1 trade with jedimasterc. Great to deal with in both sending and receiving. Thanks!

Just completed another trade, 2-for-2 this time. Another excellent transaction all around!

bought few 12inc figures for a great deal and shipped quick. thanks!
    Check out my custom 1/6 scale figures http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/phot...00&ppuser=2168

•    
    I bought some GI joes from this Scummer, and he was SUPER nice and shipping was fast. I can't thank him enough. My kind of scum. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Ryan
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

I have done two transactions with Jedimasterc. One for a HTF gi joe figure that wasn't at bigger retailers anymore.
    The other is Grimlock from the Transformers Generations line. Great guy to work with, always has a figure or another to help a scummer out.

Thanks! And looking forward to future transactions.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

Bought a figure from Jedimasterc. Item was shipped and arrived extremely quickly. Packaged with care. Communication was likewise extremely prompt. Figure was exactly as advertised and well priced. Overall a wonderful experience. Thank you!
    Last edited by Rgh001; 10-12-2015 at 05:54 PM.

I have also been fortunate on more than one occasion to receive the aid of jedimasterc - he's been very helpful to get me figures from over the pond always nice and polite, never any problems, great communication. Very reliable to trade with.
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast