Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Darth Armoress customs by Mandalore25

Darth Armoress customs by Mandalore25

Thought I'd show some customs I've made here starting with this Massassi I made a while back. The base is a Marvel Universe Frost Giant, used it for the size, and I think the bands around the arms, and legs fit the character to begin with. Sculpt the head, belts, armor, and feet myself. I also made the weapons from scratch too. Was a lot of work, but was pleased with the results. Sold him recently to a good customer of mine who's ecstatic about him. Hope you guys here like him, I have plenty more customs I can show.

Sweet custom. I'll probably use yours as a guide when I finally get to making this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    Sweet custom. I'll probably use yours as a guide when I finally get to making this guy.
    Thanks, I'm honored you'd use mine as a guide.

This is my Vodo-Siosk Baas, made primarily out of an ep. I Obi-wan. I cut the neck off at a 45 degree angle so a could turn it to make a right angle, and make the head come strait out at the shoulder line. Using the base figure head, since it already fit perfectly on the pall joint, I sculpt Vodo's head around it. The hands I took off, and cut them to place a stilt in to elongate them, then sculpt the arm around it to look like one solid piece. Kept the legs the same to make sure he'd stand properly on his own, added the soft goods on him, and had a pretty cool Vodo.

He does look cool! I have a MIB Burger king slime cover for J or K I was going to use as a holocron Vodo. I think I have to put him back on the list of figures to make now.

Made a Basilisk War Droid! Was a lot of work, but love the way it turned out. The frame is primarily a Marvel Mandroid baf with a toy lobster tail instead of legs. Made all the armor/coverings, and fins out of sheets of styrene. Mandalore the Indomitable just looks perfect next to it, but needs modification if he's to sit atop it, so the CW mando shows how awesome a ride it is. Hope you guys like it as much as I do.
    Last edited by Mandalore25; 07-24-2015 at 01:36 AM.

I love that Vodo-Siosk Baas!

This is one I made recently for a great customer of mine, Celeste Morne. I sculpt the hair, Muur Talisman, body clothes, belt, and tip of her boots. All the armor is made out of styrene sheets. She has a custom hilt to mach her's, with a full length yellow lightsaber. The cloth in the front, is just white, then I painted the gray design on it. Hope she's liked here, and if you'd like to see her start to finish, check out my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DarthArmoressCustoms

All your Old Republic figures are great. LOVE the Vodo-Siosk Baas.

Here's my Belth Allusis form Gnost Dural's holorecors on The Old Republic MMO. Sculpt the hair, and shoulder pads myself. Tried to make him as accurate as possible, complete with a yellow saber.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast