Page 278 of 283 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 2825

Thread: Disney B.A.D Parts

I don't think they are going away anytime soon. They might just have slow restocking.

BTW, The top of the droid stand opens up on some of them and that is where spares are kept.

I saw that and the staff let us check in there for the R2 legs on the R2-D2 my son was trying to put together. I really liked the bins in Hollywood Studios better; I thought they were easier to shift through.

Yeah, I'm sure their focus is on the newer trend they have decided to go with. If that doesn't pan out the way they were hoping or expected, we may see a return to the smaller scale.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I watched one of those droid building videos on YouTube and the droid experience seems cool but... $100 for just the base droid seems a bit ridiculous. Then all the extras cost more. Just seems like not something a lot of folks would drop that much on to keep this thing going...

Quote Originally Posted by xjsn View Post
    True nothing lasts forever but I will miss the fun of building droids. The family loved our Disney trip and its something we cannot do every year but... If we go again I'd love to get another crack at building droids. You'd think with the Sandcrawler they'd hope to encourage more building to fill that thing up...
    I am here now and hope they are still available. Disney springs is on our itinerary but not for a few days yet.
    Last edited by Lobotscomb; 09-20-2019 at 05:48 AM.

Ok the launchbay has a mind boggling assortment of protocol and astromech parts now. If you are in Holywood studios that gift shop has the best condition stuff. They restocked r5boo19 too. The ones in star tours were kind of trashed before yesterday too. Now there is a whole new section of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotscomb View Post
    Ok the launchbay has a mind boggling assortment of protocol and astromech parts now. If you are in Holywood studios that gift shop has the best condition stuff. They restocked r5boo19 too. The ones in star tours were kind of trashed before yesterday too. Now there is a whole new section of them.
    Any new parts or just a major restock of the old pieces?

I am not sure as this is my first time here. I should have snapped a pic. When i get back to hotel ill snap what ive built if that helps...

R5-MCD
    Last edited by Lobotscomb; 09-20-2019 at 10:08 PM.

Page 278 of 283 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280 ... LastLast