Page 590 of 590 FirstFirst ... 90490540580588589590
Results 5,891 to 5,894 of 5894

Thread: Astromech Droid Focus Collectors

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    Thanks! Wish I could be as good as BARF, but I have to stick with the droids that I can make with spray paint and minimal, simplistic masking.
    Same. Hahaha!!

Nice work, Palps!
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

So still having some trouble nailing down R5-B0019 but I will likely resort to eBay soon. Some friends went down for the Halloween stuff and forgot to grab one for me before leaving. Oh well.

Onto newer things, any news on the Holiday droid yet? Will it just pop up like B0019 did?

Quote Originally Posted by xjsn View Post
    So still having some trouble nailing down R5-B0019 but I will likely resort to eBay soon. Some friends went down for the Halloween stuff and forgot to grab one for me before leaving. Oh well.

Onto newer things, any news on the Holiday droid yet? Will it just pop up like B0019 did?
    Im in GE right now and passed on a him. The cards are not too great currently.

The absence of a 3.75" D23 droid and the lack of news about any firthcoming four packs, two packs or a holidy droid have me wondering whether Disney may be pausing with their wonderful 3.75" astro droid releases. I don't mean to be Chicken Little, but it would make sense, seeing as the focus has shifted to Galaxy's Edge merch and we're seeing astromech exclusives in other scales. I hope that's not the case. I love and will miss all of the fabulous Disney droid releases for 3.75", especially as Hasbro has become so conservative with their products in recent years.

Page 590 of 590 FirstFirst ... 90490540580588589590