Page 559 of 559 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 5590

Thread: Astromech Droid Focus Collectors

Resistance droids ...

Get your wallets ready....

Seriously, are they trying to reach some kind of mileage with hat bar piece?!
    Or did they simply make too many, and they're just laying around everywhere to use. lol

Another one for me to pass on. Never was that big into the R4 dome anyways, and this isn't special enough to warrant the purchase. Especially considering the hurdles involved with getting them.

Regarding the Resistance Droids, I'd buy the T3-M4 look-alike, and the dark one with FX style head.

Quote Originally Posted by Astroworks View Post
    Get your wallets ready....

I don't get it... How is it holiday? It cool looking and I'm planning on adding this to my collection but seriously I don't see a holiday connection.

The way they have everything centered and colored, do they think the holoprojector is the eye?

Quote Originally Posted by xjsn View Post
    I don't get it... How is it holiday? It cool looking and I'm planning on adding this to my collection but seriously I don't see a holiday connection.
    With the different color glasses I was thinking hanukkah menorah, kwanzaa??? But it doesn't jump out at me as holiday themed.
    Last edited by VideoViper; 10-16-2018 at 02:24 PM.
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Quote Originally Posted by xjsn View Post
    I took it for a Halloween droid, kinda ghostly not-quite-transparent.

Light years better than the candy corn droid!!!

I guess I could see it as a snowman droid too...

Don't hate it as much as this year's BOO droid, but not all that impressed with it. Would look good next to the '17 green BOO, I guess. Not sure what the holiday theme is either. Perhaps the droid itself represents ice, and the multi-colored drinks represent Christmas lights? Would have much rather had an R4 using the same color patterns as the first two Xmas droids, but with a green base, instead of red or white.

I think it is supposed to look like an ice sculpture perhaps?
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

Page 559 of 559 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559