Page 257 of 258 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258 LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2574

Thread: NECA - Prometheus / Alien franchise

Quote Originally Posted by AgentClaret View Post
    A local comic store. I check the NECA section when I go to Target, but yeah, they stock it so poorly that I don't make special trips anymore...
    The Targets in my area seem to have a decent amount of stock, just nothing I'm ever interested in. It's great if one is into the horror figures, though.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Resurrection Queen looks fantastic! Got my Alien 3 creature pack on the way and the Resurrection Alien warrior

I caved and ordered the Newborn and Resurrection Warrior from an online dealer. He must have given me a slight deal because the total was barely above retail.
    I got tired of waiting on my LCS to get the Newborn though they already received Ripley and the Warrior...
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Wondering what happened to the 40th Anniversary Parker & Brett?

Picked up Alien Resurrection Newborn & xeno at local Target. Did not see Ripley.

Isn't that xeno great? I'm not fond of the movie but that's probably the best quality xenos they've done!

Ripley isn't great, she looks like Glenn Danzig...
    Last edited by AgentClaret; 09-23-2019 at 06:30 PM.
    Things I need
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

I saw Ripley, and actually said "yikes" out loud - spotted the xeno too, pretty cool, but looks fragile. Haven't seen the Newborn, as that's the one I'm considering buying, but aren't they $28-30? Its cool this line is continuing, but I may appreciate from afar, and stick with what I have.

Yeah, I think Newborn was $30. That one is a little disappointing though, it HAS to have that stand because it can't stand on its own.
    Things I need

Quote Originally Posted by AgentClaret View Post
    Isn't that xeno great? I'm not fond of the movie but that's probably the best quality xenos they've done!

Ripley isn't great, she looks like Glenn Danzig...
    Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised at just how fantastic that Resurrection xeno is.

The likeness on Ripley 8 isn't the greatest but I do like the figure overall. The basketball is a nice touch. I wonder if they have any other Resurrection characters planned.

Randy will say either not enough interest or likeness rights.

Page 257 of 258 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258 LastLast