Page 257 of 257 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257
Results 2,561 to 2,564 of 2564

Thread: NECA - Prometheus / Alien franchise

Quote Originally Posted by AgentClaret View Post
    A local comic store. I check the NECA section when I go to Target, but yeah, they stock it so poorly that I don't make special trips anymore...
    The Targets in my area seem to have a decent amount of stock, just nothing I'm ever interested in. It's great if one is into the horror figures, though.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Resurrection Queen looks fantastic! Got my Alien 3 creature pack on the way and the Resurrection Alien warrior

I caved and ordered the Newborn and Resurrection Warrior from an online dealer. He must have given me a slight deal because the total was barely above retail.
    I got tired of waiting on my LCS to get the Newborn though they already received Ripley and the Warrior...
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Wondering what happened to the 40th Anniversary Parker & Brett?

Page 257 of 257 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257