Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Jawas - #20

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    Agreed. I'll go one farther and state that the only soft goods I love are those that are made of the gauze-like material, from the Vintage collection Tusken Raider and from Hermi Odle. Those take the water treatment perfectly.

Water-treated on left, out-of-package on the right.

After water treatment.
    That Tusken Raider looks really cool! Is that from 'The Saga Collection'?

I loved that figure army built a dozen of them and am pretty sure no matter what they do with tusken raiders I will never need another one.
    Dea wanna wanga

That Tusken was from the Vintage line. I believe the VTSC line, which was out when the TSC line was out as well. There were 5 figures in the VTSC line, Tusken, Pilot Luke, Greedo, Endor Han, and the biker Scout.

http://www.rebelscum.com/TSCvintage.asp
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

The Tusken was also re-released a few years ago under the Discover the Force 3D line.

Quote Originally Posted by Internets View Post
    The Tusken was also re-released a few years ago under the Discover the Force 3D line.
    Correct

http://www.rebelscum.com/DTF_Tusken_Raider.asp
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Recently opened up my TBS Jawas. Excellent figures, and my favorite 3.75" versions of these characters. Like the different shading/color on the brown robes (just like in ANH) & the detail on the bandolier straps & holsters are great. Fantastic figures.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445