Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread: Jabba’s Skiff Guard (Sergeant Doallyn) - #27

Quote Originally Posted by rgeezzy View Post
    anybody need this guy moc for $15 shipped ?
    Would you ship to UK? I'm interested if so for this and Ree Yees

Been opening up my 2013-2014 TBS 3.75" figures for the first time, and just opened up this Skiff Guard figure. Great underrated & memorable character from ROTJ. I like the detail in the clothing & the cords in the upper-half (some kind of breathing apparatus?!) - nice.

I reject the name of Brock Starsher. This guy is Doallyn until such time as they make Sgt Doallyn. I similarly reject the name Pagetti Rook on the grounds that it is awful.

Nice figure, though. I'm glad and lucky that I was able to nab one before the aftermarket got ahold of him.
    "The boy is pure dagnasty evil."
    "Uh huh. Ya think?"
    "Warned you, we tried. Listen, you did not. Now screwed we all will be!!"

But Doallyn wore black, not white, and wasn't on the skiff, and didn't fall into the Sarlacc...
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    But Doallyn wore black, not white, and wasn't on the skiff, and didn't fall into the Sarlacc...
    OK, so it sounds like they got the name wrong. But, there was a character on the second skiff in ROTJ who did look like this - here's a photo reference; go about half-way down the page:

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/co...ontent&id=1898

And, the real "Seargant Doallyn" was the creature?! Chewbacca pushed when he & Boussh first came into Jabba's throne room.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455