Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798

Thread: Rebel Pilots Multipack

As long as hasbro keeps making different head sculpts for these guys, they can keep giving them different names and using the same body sculpts and I will keep buying them. Maybe eventually I will have 100 different super-articulated X-wing pilots to complete an army with??? You never know...
    WANTS: VC21 Gamorrean Guards, VC105 Emperor's Royal Guard, TAC/TLC BFII Clone Engineers
    My Clone Armies: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1071741/
    urbnns69 Feedback Thread

I took some more pics of my hanger scene before taking it down.

And here's the two pilots from Red Squadron that Hasbro still needs to get out, Red 10 and Red 12. Not to mention improved versions of most of the droids.

I think when the TVC Red 3 X-Wing and Black package Biggs come out I will set up a much larger display with a row of 4 X-Wings and a second row of 4 Y-Wings like the Yavin hanger sound stage was set up. I'll need a few more rebel techs before then and make some of the pillars, walls and crates that are in the hanger set.

There any newer X-Wing pilot figures where the ammo clip belt things are on the left legs instead of the right leg?

I don't think so but it's definitely a cool feature from the Rebel Fleet Trooper they should use.

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post
    There any newer X-Wing pilot figures where the ammo clip belt things are on the left legs instead of the right leg?
    Yes, John Branon, Corran Horn and TVC Wedge.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkriegtrench View Post
    Unfortunately I don't think a colour picture exists
    The multiple similar Astros is a problem that continued into the P.T. either with practical props or CG ones.
    R5-D8 being inaccurate is 1/2 true since we never see below his neck.
    S?:>}
    Color photo in the new DS Technical Manual

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson View Post
    Color photo in the new DS Technical Manual
    Isn't that R5-K6?
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798