Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebel Pilots Multipack

Re: Tiree & Nett - Rebel Pilots at Yavin - Rumor

I could see these two are part of a Battle of Yavin pack, like the TRU Endor packs, but Pops, he MUST be a TARGET exclusive...

Really, that should be obvious!
    40+ YEARS of 3.75" collecting, 3.75" should always drive the line!

If they follow the Endor model, They'll probably have some astromechs and TIE pilots as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Since1978
    I could see these two are part of a Battle of Yavin pack, like the TRU Endor packs, but Pops, he MUST be a TARGET exclusive...

Really, that should be obvious!
    LOL! I guess it would sound funny saying, "Stay on Wal-Mart!"
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJack
    If they follow the Endor model, They'll probably have some astromechs and TIE pilots as well.
    Seems probable if Yavin sets are indeed the plan. Id rather see some kit-bashed ANH Imperial Officers now that the Needa body/Sunber legs have become the new standard.
    Product shown in fantasy situation

Tiree always reminds me of Leonard Maltin, in looks & voice... a shaved Leonard Maltin.

Anyway, both Tiree & Nett are great choices. Multiple lines, unique helmet deco, good choices. Use the taller body for Nett; Tiree strikes me as shorter (might just be my inability to see him as anything but a shaved Maltin) so Luke's body would work there.

Pops... yes, Pops NEEDS to be a Target exclusive. And like Porkins, he's another 'open chinstrap' guy.

Hope the rumor pans out!

Can someone help me out with the Pops Target association please? I'm guessing it's a regional joke, or maybe I'm just dense, but I don't understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendStrone
    Can someone help me out with the Pops Target association please? I'm guessing it's a regional joke, or maybe I'm just dense, but I don't understand it.
    It's because he kept repeating "stay on Target" in the movie.

In previous threads, people have mentioned that a new sculpt for Porkins would work for Pops too. Pops didn't strike me as that heavy in the movie. Older, maybe a little overweight, but not as big as Porkins. I think Pops, Tiree and Theron Nett would work on the John Branon body just fine.

Only if they come with their ASTRODROIDS!!!!!!!!!!
    See every astromech droid @ http://angelfire.com/droid/astromechs

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendStrone
    Strone, c'mon man, I expect more from you! Especially when somebody all but handed it out with the "Stay on WalMart" comment above!

40+ YEARS of 3.75" collecting, 3.75" should always drive the line!

Rev = SW geek fail.

Oh man, I am so ashamed.

Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast