Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657

Thread: Fighter Pods Thread

A local Walmart had some of the Micro Force Wow things on clearance half price so I picked up one. I don't think there's a way to tell what color saber you're getting before you open it. The plastic wrap over the colored end is opaque, and there is a sticker at the top where the hanger goes in. It might be possible to get a glimpse of the color at the perforations of the tear strip, but it I didn't look that closely, and it was not obvious upon casual inspection.

I got holograms of BB8 and the magnaguard, Kragan Corr (or, Davey Jones in a helmet), and Kylo Ren in a red saber. If they still have some left next time I get over that way, I may see if I can suss out a blue saber and try my luck.

I have the below figures for sale if anyone is interested, $2 each plus shipping (which shouldn't be more than a few bucks.)

Here's my Rebelscum Trade Feedback link * You can check out pictures of my Star Wars collection at Tom's Star Wars Collection *

Thank you!
    Here's my Rebelscum Trade Feedback link * You can check out pictures of my Star Wars collection at Tom's Star Wars Collection *

Quote Originally Posted by swfantom View Post
    I have the below figures for sale if anyone is interested, $2 each plus shipping (which shouldn't be more than a few bucks.)
    I might be interested, but no pictures appear. Can you post a link to what you have? Thank you!
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657