Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth Vader w/Light Up Lightsaber - MH20

If I were to buy another OT Darth Vader figure, it'd be this one. I still doubt I'll get it, though. Maybe once I get the Obi-Wan with light-up saber I'll get this one too if I'm impressed enough by the former.
    "Hope is not lost today. It is found."

After picking up the light up Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon yesterday, I can say without a doubt that I will be picking up Vader...and probably any other light up figures. Sure, they are a tad bit clunky looking (though a far cry from the POTF2 light up figures), and have less articulation, but they are just really, really cool!

They should make a whole separate Electronic figures line.

So many possibilities:

AOTC, ROTS and ANH Obi Wan
    AOTC Anakin, any OT Luke
    Darth Sidious, Count Dooku
    DARTH MAUL (which they probably had planned but skipped for some reason)
    GENERAL GRIEVOUS (imagine how cool he'd look with four lit sabers)
    YODA (I wonder if they could pull it off)
    Talking/ Light-Up C-3PO
    Talking/ breathing / Light-Up Darth Vader

So when is this guy supposed to be hitting stores? Not that it really matters I guess but I was just curious. I see he's on amazon for like $30.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    So when is this guy supposed to be hitting stores? Not that it really matters I guess but I was just curious. I see he's on amazon for like $30.
    EE has the case with this in-stock already, so anytime now, anytime
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    EE has the case with this in-stock already, so anytime now, anytime
    I am looking forward to getting a decent look at this one.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

I'm really looking forward to this one, especially after the mixed feelings I'm having on the Bespin Vader head. I'm looking at the head, skirt, cape and left hand for a potential custom figure. So far from what I've seen he isn't suffering from the no neck syndrome the Bespin vader is.

•    
    if I see one of these, I'll pick it up. But for the most part, I'm staying away from this line as much as possible. But I do like a unique vader every now and then, and this falls into that catagory.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

Galactic Hunter has an Image Bank Review up on this figure. IMO, it looks impressive. Will defintely be picking him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Galactic Hunter has an Image Bank Review up on this figure. IMO, it looks impressive. Will defintely be picking him up.
    Yeah, definitely looks like an amazing figure. Head sculpt looks great. Looking at the left, it looks very similar to the Bespin pack hand. Kind surprising they didn't just give that arm to the Bespin Vader. I'll definitely be getting this figure.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast