Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth Vader w/Light Up Lightsaber - MH20

I may just for the plastic cape!
    Are you very mechanical? Well, I was just wondering if you could tell me where this goes? See I wasn’t really online when they were programming us for logic repairs. Usually I can figure it out but these old R5′s are kinda built backwards, know what I mean? Heh! No, you don’t know what I mean…

So my apologies if this has already been answered somewhere, but are the batteries not replaceable? So once it dies out, it is done?

I want it because I want a light up saber figure because it's a neat little novelty. And what better character than Vader?

Though watch me buy all OT ones.

• Rest in Peace Drewe Henley. •
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post

This looks like a fun figure/toy. Like the ubiquitous R2-D2 with light and sounds, this Vader would be a great candidate for the Legends line, if it continues. I'll get a couple.
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

The recent Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan i do enjoy. So im thinking I may just get vader here for the "novelty" of him.

Great looking helmet. I wonder how difficult it would be to give him Vintage arms...

No doubt the best light up figure so far.
    Favorite alien species: Yoda's, Ithorians, Ewoks, Kajain'sa'Nikto, Mon Cal, Twi'leks, Selkath, Kel Dors, Ishi Tib, Chiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    Great looking helmet. I wonder how difficult it would be to give him Vintage arms...
    How would you do that without destroying the light up feature? Kinda defeats the purpose of owning this figure imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    I was thinking this as well. I will probably use the entire upper body of a Vintage Vader and then swap headsculpts.

Might have to pick one up for the boy as he'll love the light-up saber.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast