Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hasbro Toy Shop

NEW CODE: holiday2012

20% off until Oct 28

That's a bit early for a Holiday code, you'd think it would at least last til November sometime.

Unless they're just trying to purge some of the crap.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    That's a bit early for a Holiday code, you'd think it would at least last til November sometime.

Unless they're just trying to purge some of the crap.
    Shhhh don't give Hasbro any ideas about yanking the discount.......

Well the 21st came and went, and I was unable to use the 3 15% off codes HTS mailed me!

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Well the 21st came and went, and I was unable to use the 3 15% off codes HTS mailed me!
    That sucks. Were they only good for a month?
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

Not quite, they were included in my orders from when MU Beast/Scarlet Witch wave came in stock.
    They included one code in each box I received, which were several since they all had different shipping dates.
    They arrived between the first and second week of Nov.

'church10'

Gives you and additional 10% off over at HTS. You get free shipping on orders over $25 and a free Iron Man Figure as well
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Why is it everytime there are tons of discounts there's nothing I want to buy?
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

Quote Originally Posted by tanksmasher View Post
    Why is it everytime there are tons of discounts there's nothing I want to buy?
    because in their backwards little heads that's the way they want it, thinking people want stuff that has been sitting there for months unsold instead of discounting it to get rid of it.

Thanks to EnigmaticOne for providing this code for HTS:

10HTSDISC for 10% off.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123