Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toys 'R' US Thread

Toys 'R' US Thread

Here is the general discussion thread for all things related to Toys 'R' Us with this toyline.

toysrus.com has new phantom menace vehicles for sale. i dont have the sith speeder so i bought that one. Star Wars Sith Speeder Vehicle with Darth Maul Figure - Hasbro - Toys "R" Us

Thanks for the heads up!
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

your welcome! im not sure how true this is but, i spoke with a manager at toys r us today. i asked if there is going to be a huge display for the release of the movie and vintage figures on the 30th. he had no idea what i was talking about.i brought up that the movie is re releasing and there are figures etc. he told me there arent any plans for a display.hopefully he is mistaken. i cant imagine toys r us wouldnt do a midnight release or a giant display.

Quote Originally Posted by starkiller82 View Post
    toysrus.com has new phantom menace vehicles for sale. i dont have the sith speeder so i bought that one. Star Wars Sith Speeder Vehicle with Darth Maul Figure - Hasbro - Toys "R" Us
    Wow, a straight up re-issue of a figure/vehicle from TPM... I don't know what else to say.

I would definitely think that TRU will have a front store display for TPM - they've had front store displays for every SW movie before, including CW. They might not have a midnight release and ikewise I'm thinking they also won't have a special promo/exclusive figure tie-in either.

i will only get the sith speeder because i dont have one. this has got me thinking.. is this it? is hasbro's plan just to release all the same stuff we have been getting?! and what happens after the vintage line is finished?i cant see how the star wars line could last if the vintage line ever ends. if george lucas makes a new trilogy, that would be the only thing to save star wars.

I'm SORT of tempted by the Sith Speeder. I never got the original (or rereleases) either, and I guess it'd be cool to have.

But not at the price it's going to be. I'd just end up tossing the Maul or giving it to a kid, and the speeder isn't worth the around $20 to me...
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

toysrus.com has the movie figures up for preorder. no darth maul. kind of strange.. Collectibles - What's New - Toys "R" Us

Nothing at TRU this week. no new packaging, no new nothing.
    Karen Traviss and her views of the Mandalorians > Clone Wars Mandalorian culture!!!

Still nothing in my area.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast