Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Toys 'R' US Thread

I went back this morning. A much nicer (and newer, by the year on her name tag) person helped me, and gave me $10 (plus tax) back with no issue. My total for both is now $23. Not too bad.

My TRU is charging $27.99 for these Class 1 vehicles, $4 more than TRU.com. This is the same TRU with the $289 Falcon and $208 MTT. Don't understand the extra high prices in this store, may have to go and talk with a manager.

Mike
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    Looking for SWS.com's Vader's Trap print #14
    Looking for R2 Prototypes MOC's & Cobot too! Also Droids R2 Original Art

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Ritter View Post
    My TRU is charging $27.99 for these Class 1 vehicles, $4 more than TRU.com. This is the same TRU with the $289 Falcon and $208 MTT. Don't understand the extra high prices in this store, may have to go and talk with a manager.
    Same situation at my TRU. I went up to customer service and simply asked if they would match the online price, and they did without any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ackbar_on_Acid View Post
    Same situation at my TRU. I went up to customer service and simply asked if they would match the online price, and they did without any problems.
    What site are you having them price match from?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    What site are you having them price match from?

The Toys 'R' Us website.

I noticed that the TRU locations in the NYC area (Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Staten Island, to be exact) had higher prices than the ones outside the city limits (ie, Valley Stream, LI). Of course, there was a better selection of toys in the Brooklyn and SI stores!
    I have a bad feeling about this.
    Darth Catfish Feedback

anyone know of any coupons of upcoming discounts/sales?
    Get well soon, Artie Lange!!! wwwwwwaaaaaahhhh!!!

SAVE20 worked last week but unsure if it still does on the website
    Last edited by prequelsonly07; 11-06-2013 at 06:45 PM.
    Surviving as a Mechanical Engineering Student is no easy task. My last semester is flying by!

Toyrus.com now has the Podracer Pilots Battle Pack for $5.98, available for shipping.

You can also price match in-store, if any are remaining.

Star Wars Pod Racer Pilots Action Figure Pack - Hasbro - Toys "R" Us

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678