Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Walmart Thread

Saw MH at Wally's tonight. Didn't see a price. There were no characters I wanted and I was in a hurry, so I didn't bother to scan them. They had SL & CW in the clearance aisle for $3.90. Also TVC figs like Endor Han, Bom Vimdin, Wicket, black Endor Rebel et al on "clearance"... for $8.98. No TPM TVC.
    Last edited by StarWarsMonsters; 01-07-2012 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Nevermind... Question answered.
    STAR WARS 1977-2017 ~ Happy 40th!!!!!

went to wally tonight they had the new line of Transformers out, Vaders TIE, Sith Inflitrator, and AAT. but no new figs. makes me wonder if the figs were the only thing with the street date...are the transformers under the same 1/30 street date? I like some of the transformers because in their vehicle form they make for a good 'model' that I can easily put on my entertainment center. I know that some collectors are absolutely against the Transformers line but I think its a good way to get vehicles below the 20-30 price point of the 3 3/4 scale vehicles. I don't have vader's TIE yet so I might get that one. Wish I would have gotten the TIE Interceptor 3 3/4 vehicle when it was out in stores but that was b4 I started collecting. :/
    Karen Traviss and her views of the Mandalorians > Clone Wars Mandalorian culture!!!

My Walmart's SW fighre section was totally cleared out today. I noticed that the price markers had been changed, with about a dollar increase. I later found the missing figures in the clearance section. Could my WM be getting ready to put out 2012 figures early? I can't imagine them leaving the pegs empty for an entire month...
    The Star Wars line needs more EU figures!

Are you unsatisfied with the current state of continuity with The Clone Wars? Check this petition out: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/starwars2000/

Quote Originally Posted by fistofan View Post
    My Walmart's SW fighre section was totally cleared out today. I noticed that the price markers had been changed, with about a dollar increase. I later found the missing figures in the clearance section. Could my WM be getting ready to put out 2012 figures early? I can't imagine them leaving the pegs empty for an entire month...
    It will not be a month, you'll see the new packaged figures put up in the next few days.
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Took a closer look at the box today and found that the Qui-gon lightsaber is indeed part of the 17, it just isn't very obvious from the box right away. Gah, I'm jealous of the people who are finding TPM TVC figures and the new vehicles and deluxe packs at their Walmarts, my store has plenty of room it just isn't stocking anything new yet. Its killing me! XD

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    It will not be a month, you'll see the new packaged figures put up in the next few days.
    Depends on if your local employees an read the side of boxes or not...
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

My WM put out the Darth Maul Mask, but hasn't put out the Class II Vehicle Assortment box we have in the back. And we have no vehicles anyway, so I think they're waiting for the full "reset" for the rest of the goodies to go out.
    Are you very mechanical? Well, I was just wondering if you could tell me where this goes? See I wasn’t really online when they were programming us for logic repairs. Usually I can figure it out but these old R5′s are kinda built backwards, know what I mean? Heh! No, you don’t know what I mean…

So, it seems like they're hitting hard out West, based on these sightings.
    The news: This Week in Star Wars

Looking for Bossk items - Modern or Vintage

i seen the new movie heroes and the clone wars wave today at walmart, for the re release of episode 1. are any of the clone wars figures new? or just repacked?

Found all of the new Clone Wars and Move heroes,figures and vehicles today.Figures were seven something,and mid-size vehicles were still 25 dollars.So is the price on these going up,come the 30th?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast