Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Movie Heroes / Discover the Force

I picked up Anakin's Podracer today at another Walmart. This Walmart had two or three cases each of the Movie Heroes, Clone Wars, Battlepacks, but no TVC at all. They put out one case of vehicles.
    Surviving as a Mechanical Engineering Student is no easy task. My last semester is flying by!

Picked up an AAT and a battle droid at Wal-mart. The Clone Wars and Movie Heroes figures were sharing pegs - I think it will be even more of a problem with this packaging than with the previous packaging. In person, they blend together...
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    The Clone Wars and Movie Heroes figures were sharing pegs - I think it will be even more of a problem with this packaging than with the previous packaging. In person, they blend together...
    This is exactly what I thought when I first saw the packaging in person a couple of days ago. I forsee a potentially big problem for us Clone Wars collectors when the Movie Heroes line starts to pegwarm (which it will).

Picked up three deluxe packs at Wal-Mart today: BARC Speeder, Naboo Fighter and Sith Speeder.

Picked up a DTF R3-G8 today. It was the only DTF figure there.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

From various ASDA stores here in the UK.

Man, that Mawhonic looks tiny.

At first I resisted buying figures from this line, but last night I found Phase II Cody, so I got him and a couple of the Phase II guys. It totaled $29!?!?! I know there's disagreement about the pricing, but that left a bad taste in my mouth. For the first time in my 17 years of collecting, I am giving some real thought to returning these figures. I'll be be going to a baby shower this weekend, and that money could go to something the mother-to-be could really use. Or I could try and hook the kid on SW really early. Are these figures better than their ROTS versions?

BTW, I found an MH Vader priced at $3.90; it rang up for $9, but the cashier insisted I pay the price on the clearance sticker. I know these guys are supposed to peg warm, but being put on clearance before the street date? lol
    Recovering Army Builder

My Feedback thread http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1086040/#post18937454

I picked up the mini-Naboo cruiser with Obi Wan yesterday at the East Windsor Wal-Mart. As someone mentioned previously, the paint apps on this Obi Wan look very nice. They also had the other mini-vehicle class as well as the Podracer vehicle class. No new figures there. I am tempted to pick up the redone AAT tank but am holding off for now.
    Most wanted: Kitster, Wald, and Han Solo- Ceremony (I won't acknowledge the recent Vintage version...)

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast