Thread: G.I. Joe: Retaliation Toy Discussion

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Toy Discussion

Posted on Hisstank earlier:

• GI Joe Movie 2 Delta Vehicle Asst: Folding Carton: 2 Per Case
    • GI Joe Movie 2 Alpha Vehicle Asst: Blister Card: 8 Per Case
    • GI Joe Movie 2 3.75: Blister Card: 12 Per Case
    • GI Joe Movie 2 Bravo Vehicle Asst: Folding Carton Closed: 4Per Case

What marvels or blunders await us?

There's been plenty of speculation and some pretty blatant hints.

Who else is stoked for a Rock 'Block?
    A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

so looking forward to seeing these revealed at Toy Fair 2012... here's hoping that they get great sculpts of RoadBlock, as well as Firefly, and of course CC... hoping that they also get a decent Bruce Willis sculpt as well
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I am way more excited to see these at Toy Fair than anything Star Wars.

In fact, if the Retaliation toys are good enough, I'll basically take the year off from SW.
    Last edited by John_Solo; 01-04-2012 at 10:08 PM.

Right there with you sir.

Hmm... lame TPM repeats on Vintage cards (blasphemy!) or a few newly made Joes and MAYBE a vehicle or two?

I have to admit that YES I may indulge in a few SW figures this year, but I plan on ENJOYING what I've been so frantically collecting for a change.
    A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

I am thinking stuff like Rock, Willis, Jinx, and Lady Jaye are going to be must haves just based on what we have seen in the previews. Flint doesn't look like flint to me, but he could get better too.

My main consern is carry over from the ROC line, This happened with the Transformers line, but at the same time most of the figs carried forward were in demand (With the exception of the twins maybe). I could see it working (ie Karmakura) but I could see a clog as well if not handled carefully (ie baroness, storm shadow, and other peg warmers). I suppose we have to wait and see.
    www.zedsjoesite.com, Home of Scale Wars Also enjoy my 50 fav figures of 2011here

Quote Originally Posted by zedhatch View Post
    I am thinking stuff like Rock, Willis, Jinx, and Lady Jaye are going to be must haves just based on what we have seen in the previews. Flint doesn't look like flint to me, but he could get better too.

My main consern is carry over from the ROC line, This happened with the Transformers line, but at the same time most of the figs carried forward were in demand (With the exception of the twins maybe). I could see it working (ie Karmakura) but I could see a clog as well if not handled carefully (ie baroness, storm shadow, and other peg warmers). I suppose we have to wait and see.
    Hopefully the Joe team will head over to a TJ Maxx or Marshalls on their lunch break before finalizing the case packs.

E. Providence Rhode Island Marshalls Store - E. Providence Rhode Island Clothing Stores

Hopefully I'll start paying more attention to existing posts before starting new ones...

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1071162/

sorry dude
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsDad View Post
    Hopefully I'll start paying more attention to existing posts before starting new ones...

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1071162/

sorry dude
    Meh. There's just like 5 of us Joe guys on RS anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    so looking forward to seeing these revealed at Toy Fair 2012... here's hoping that they get great sculpts of RoadBlock, as well as Firefly, and of course CC... hoping that they also get a decent Bruce Willis sculpt as well
    Agreed!
    If they can nail Wayons likeness then there's no reason General Colton, and Road Block shouldn't resemble their character counterparts!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDub View Post
    I am way more excited to see these at Toy Fair than anything Star Wars.

In fact, if the Retaliation toys are good enough, I'll basically take the year off from SW.
    It is sad but I pretty much agree with you. I will still collect most of the Vintage line, the ones that I can actually find. I love the Joe figures for customizing. I picked up a pile of the ROC figures...especially the females. I hope the carry the modern aesthetic over to the move line--especially the articulated wrists. I just wish some of the current waves weren't so scarce.

Page 1 of 123 1231151101 ... LastLast