Page 620 of 620 FirstFirst ... 120520570610618619620
Results 6,191 to 6,198 of 6198

Thread: GG Q&A Thread (back in business!)

Quote Originally Posted by Calrissian19 View Post
    Any idea on when the Ahsoka pick-a-bust winner will be ready for purchase ?
    I believe her pre-order goes live late October or early November.

Cherry picked answers, but no answers to the 31 questions posted above going around for months.
    Sith Apprentice
    My Trading Feedback

Boy, this party really died.

Wants: Funko eyelids holiday Yoda and Chase holiday Vader Pop!s

My SS/HT collection: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1122226
    Hasbro: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1104336

yeah..this died and got disappointing real quick..

Not to mention Ahsoka was going for a late year release and now it looks like the pre-order won't even go up until the end of the year.
    Last edited by SpecialOpsUnit; 09-26-2018 at 12:37 PM.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Nothing new to talk about. Thatís why I wish Daniel or someone else at Gentlegiantltd would do more videos and contests/give aways. They could learn a lot from Sideshow Collectibles , their videos on YouTube have got me collecting two of their lines that I wouldnít have been interested in otherwise. Between recent purchases and items I have started making payments on using their Flex-pay payment option , Iíve spent around $2,500.00 in the last month. Iím now collecting their Court of the Dead , and Fairytale Fantasies lines. Thatís money that might have gone to Gentlegiant if they were better using social media to sell their products.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BithBandLeader View Post
    I believe her pre-order goes live late October or early November.
    Sweet. I hope this is true, she looks great
    ďThe dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins Ė but in the heart of its strength lies its weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.Ē -Yoda

[QUOTE=Sith_Apprentice;20119958]
    Quote Originally Posted by BithBandLeader View Post
    As of right now we should be ok. But these rules seem to be "updated" every few weeks so we are keeping an eye on them.[/QUOTE]

Bingo! I see it coming: "Trump responsible for Gentle Giant Prices Increases"

I belong to another forum and some guy was doing a video at a con for some preview statues, and the comment section on that kind of video even became politicized. Sadly what doesn't anymore?
    "He's no good to me dead"

*crickets*
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Page 620 of 620 FirstFirst ... 120520570610618619620