Page 610 of 621 FirstFirst ... 110510560600608609610611612620 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 6207

Thread: GG Q&A Thread (back in business!)

I canít disagree with anything in your post Tony.

What I will say is if GG canít answer a specific question for any number of reasons simply acknowledge they canít comment on said issue. Whether itís what people want to hear or not is irrelevant, the acknowledgement is still an answer in and of itself. The problem is no real effort is being made at all and therein lies the real problem as I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post

What I will say is if GG can’t answer a specific question for any number of reasons simply acknowledge they can’t comment on said issue. Whether it’s what people want to hear or not is irrelevant, the acknowledgement is still an answer in and of itself. The problem is no real effort is being made at all and therein lies the real problem as I see it.
    Very true, and very easy to do. Saying nothing also gives the impression you aren't listening, but I think we already feel that way anyway, right?

Despite what I can understand would be the limitations not allowing them to go into much details about a certain item because of whatever restrictions they might be working under, I think that as long as their customers are kept on the loop of things and made aware of what is going on, that will help with the negative climate that quite often surrounds them. Not blaming anyone in particular, I don't know what those restrictions are, but indeed, if there is a Q & A section, it should mean something more than just Questions.
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-12-2018 at 02:40 PM.
    You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. You've gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

My Feedback , My Collection

Just to give you guys an update, I'm not ignoring this thread. I've just been given a lot of additional responsibility for SDCC that I'm having to juggle alongside my regular job. I haven't forgotten. I still have this document open on my desktop. I'm still researching answers and I'm still trying to find a spare moment to answer the first batch of these.

D.

On 5/15, merely two months ago, you said this about answering the questions:

Quote Originally Posted by BithBandLeader View Post
    Fans? I have fans?

I'm working on these. There are a few I have to research as they were before my time. Ideally I'd like to answer these via livestream video this week if I can swing it.
    I'm only hoping it won't take as long to investigate as te Trump-Russian collusion.
    Sith Apprentice
    My Trading Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BithBandLeader View Post
    Just to give you guys an update, I'm not ignoring this thread. I've just been given a lot of additional responsibility for SDCC that I'm having to juggle alongside my regular job. I haven't forgotten. I still have this document open on my desktop. I'm still researching answers and I'm still trying to find a spare moment to answer the first batch of these.

D.
    As long as we get answers I can wait. Even if you start answering them a couple at a time, just to get the ball rolling, would be nice though.

Thanks for chiming in Daniel. I look forward to some responses. Even if it’s a little bit at a time, it’s still something.

Apparently we’ll see the prototype for the Ahsoka pick-a-bust sometime “next week”
    ďThe dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins Ė but in the heart of its strength lies its weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.Ē -Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Calrissian19 View Post
    Apparently we’ll see the prototype for the Ahsoka pick-a-bust sometime “next week”
    Praying it’s done in a realistic fashion as I really want this character to blend with my collection and not be some one off animated bust.

Quote Originally Posted by Calrissian19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    Praying it’s done in a realistic fashion as I really want this character to blend with my collection and not be some one off animated bust.
    I can't wait to see it, and I am also hoping it's not in animated form. I probably will not order it if it is animated because it won't fit in with anything else. Unless GG is planning on doing an animated line of busts and just haven't said so.

Page 610 of 621 FirstFirst ... 110510560600608609610611612620 ... LastLast