Page 3 of 651 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: GG Q&A Thread (back in business!)

Where is the Battle Droid Mini-Bust? Estimated release?

Speaking of Vader, any plans to do a "A New Hope" version? I mean, I guess it would be a nice 2017 (40th Anniversary) release... (Ugh, thats like the future!)

Also, how about a poll here on RS to do a fan's choice kind of thing?
    "I'm such a hardcore OT purist, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback

I would also like to step up with a positive comment, GG, in my opinion has always come on here to answer questions, we may not like the answers, but I know I've not seen that from Sideshow. I dont collect MR or some of those others so I cant speak to that. Now for the REAL question, WHERE'S JAR JAR?????? (Lighten up, if you've got money to buy AND ***** about this stuff, your life cant be that bad!)

With the new website...wasn't there supposed to be some type of rewards program?

SideShows seems pretty flawless in my handful of experiences with them.

Also, with threads like these on multiple forums - is the Squirrel Corner feature officially in "hibernation"?
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeek View Post
    With the new website...wasn't there supposed to be some type of rewards program?
    I actually used the rewards one time, if you go to the my account page, under the section that says other features there is a link that says my rewards. From there you can redeem your points and it is applied to your next order I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by laststormtrooper View Post
    I actually used the rewards one time, if you go to the my account page, under the section that says other features there is a link that says my rewards. From there you can redeem your points and it is applied to your next order I believe.
    Is that so? Huh..will take a peek at that.
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

It's been a little while since we've touched on a Rex piece. It wouldn't surprise me if he's on the roadmap. I'll bring it to PD and see what they say.
    That's unfortunate. 2 more questions.

1. Any hint on the next TCW maquette reveal(after Oppress, AT-RT and R2)? Where's the clone love?

2. With Nien Numb being released next year, any chance of General Calrissian ?

Also Greg I'm sure you know this, but were disappointed in GG overall. I feel like all you hear is us frustrated but you are doing your job and beyond and we all do appreciate it. Though it might not seem like it.
    Last edited by SpecialOpsUnit; 12-16-2011 at 10:43 PM.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Hey Greg, first question. Will there be anymore CW style mini busts, like the Bly and Fox, or are you staying with the maquettes for CW stuff from now on?

Second, Is there a Jar Jar Binks or Count Dooku with Lightsaber mini bust in the works yet?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi534 View Post
    Speaking of Vader, any plans to do a "A New Hope" version? I mean, I guess it would be a nice 2017 (40th Anniversary) release... (Ugh, thats like the future!)

Also, how about a poll here on RS to do a fan's choice kind of thing?
    I'd really really really like an ANH Vader.

Quote Originally Posted by Imrahil2001 View Post
    I'd really really really like an ANH Vader.
    How about a decent looking ROTJ Emperor? The one from the SDCC looks ridiculous .
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe R1 and Solo can.

Page 3 of 651 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast