Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Darkmatt's feedback

Darkmatt's feedback

Please leave a word if we've been trading together, many thanks !

I just had the pleasure of trading with Darkmatt who bought 6 AF ships from me. Although we ran into some minor difficulties with French customs and the postal services, Darkmatt was extremely fair and patient with the whole process and everything worked out fine. I highly recommend that you trade with Darkmatt any time! A nice guy, a true gentleman, and a scholar! Merci beaucoup, monsieur!

Had a super smooth transaction with Darkmatt. He is a great guy to deal with. Thank you!

Just had a deal with Matt. Everything was great! He Is a fair and honest guy who I highly recommend!

Just completed a large deal with Matt. I have nothing but good things to say about the experience. Matt had excellent communication, was quick to pay, and made it a very smooth transaction. I highly recommend dealing with Matt to anyone. It's people like this that make RS a great community. Thanks again!

Had a great sale with Matt. I would NOT hesistate to ever deal with him!

I had a great Micro Machine transaction with Matt. Great communication, easy to deal with, prompt payment. Thanks
    Looking for any FX-7 items, particularly ESB Meccano, ESB Palitoy and any pre-production.

I just recently have done a few deals with Darkmatt. He Is great to get along with, and all of our
    deals have gone down smoothly. Matt Is a good guy, who I highly recommend. Thanks!

Thanks for a great deal! Glad everything went so smooth! Hope we can do business again!
    Patman
    "A good friend will bail you out of jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you saying 'Damn, that was fun!'"

Just did another great deal with Matt: Everything was great, and I highly recommend Matt!
    He Is a great Scumer!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast