Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Darkmatt's feedback

Matt was very communicative and paid promptly. An ideal international buyer.
    "Great. Well we can still outmaneuver 'em..."

My feedback thread:
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1083916/#post18877034

Excellent trader to deal with. Paid super quickly and was nothing but friendly and detailed in our exchanges. In all truth and fairness, one of the best traders I have had the pleasure of dealing with.

Great Scummer, very understanding and awesome all around!!
    - Needs -
    THERES NOTHING OUT!!

Another successful international transaction. Darkmatt paid faster than promptly, and always kept good communication.
    "Great. Well we can still outmaneuver 'em..."

My feedback thread:
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1083916/#post18877034

Sold Matt a small lot of micro machines. Paid quickly and was in constant communication. Great to deal with.

Had a great trade with Matt. Very pleased with his communication, shipping time and overall had a fantastic trade with him. No worries with this international Scummer!
    Wanted: VC Starkiller
    My Wants
    My Feedback

My Customs: Star Wars Others

I haven't shipped internationally much, but Matt had a bunch of good feedback and I decided to give it a try. He answered all my messages super fast, paid right on time....and was very friendly. No worries dealing with this guy, if he's interested in trading with you....you should definitely take him up on it.

I just completed another great deal with Matt. It Is always a pleasure to have deals with Matt, and I must say again, I highly recommend this great scummer. Thanks!

Recently completed a transaction with Dark Matt and want to say he is a great person to deal with and would highly recommend him for any trades/buys/sells.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast