Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: beagan feedback

beagan feedback

Please leave feedback from any completed transaction I may have had with you.
    Thank you.

Fast trade with fast shipping - would do business again in a heartbeat!

great deal on some carded vintage wave figures. Super fast shipping. thanks again.

Got 3 VC figs from this guy...all in excellent condition as described. Definitely would deal with again!

picked up a carded bom vimdim from him. everything went great and fast delivery
    Last edited by medic62812; 12-22-2011 at 11:21 PM.

Got two tvc figs from him in great shape. Thanks for hooking me up!
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

I had been looking for the modern Vintage Landspeeder and the Search for Luke Skywalker set everywhere to no avail. I made a random post about how I was disappointed I didn't bag them for Christmas and Beagan just randomly helped me out. It was one of the most generous things anyone has done for me on this site. Very fair prices, speedy delivery, extremely friendly and understanding, and the items are in wonderful condition. I would highly recommend. A+!
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

Just finished a transaction, couldn't ask for better. Great deal all around and fast shipping. Highly recommended.

Great seller, couldn't have asked for better!

Thanks for the other case extras you're selling me once you get them.

• Rest in Peace Drewe Henley. •
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast