Page 588 of 1627 FirstFirst ... 8848853857858658758858959059863868810881588 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 16267

Thread: UK Findings and Buyings Thread

Warrington ToysRus had rows and rows of Rebels figures. Plenty of each other than Kallus, of which there was 1.

I bought the last gap in my Vintage Collection: The X Wing. I don't have the Tie Interceptor or Snow speeder but they where simple repacks so I ignored them. I hoped to pay £30 but as the majority looked tatty, I decided to pick one up incase I regretted it in the future. The box is very striking.

I am a bit worried about my acrylic case order. Having been given a quote for a comic pack case the provider appears to now want me to buy in bulk

*Well the price has now doubled for one. Excellent customer service, not even an apology for underestimating costs in the first place. Suprised they have a business.
    Anyone have any idea where I might get a protective case for a Legacy comic pack?
    Last edited by b8design; 01-25-2015 at 03:23 PM.
    Love Everton, hate corrupt football.
    my feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Hard to say until I get it put together but from the pictures on the side of the box it looks like it should be a very nice figure and better than the Hasbro 6" Stormtrooper which I'm not that big a fan of even though I know a lot of people really like the Hasbro figure. Looks like it will take a reasonable amount of time to put it together - far more pieces than I thought there would be.

The only thing I don't like about the Vader is the plastic cape. Other than that it would appear to be a significant improvement upon the Hasbro figure with the awful head sculpt.

Fingers crossed they look as good as they do on the box and I can put them together as I'm usually terrible at this sort of thing. If they turn out good I'll certainly get the R2 & R5 set

Cheers! (Yes I saw the Vader one. Cape awful!)

I've now put them together.

The Stormtrooper is the easiest to assemble and is the better of the 2 figures IMO. Stickers are easy to apply. The only let down is the limited wrist articulation. Otherwise it's fantastic and way better than the Hasbro figure.

Vader is more complicated to put together. The worst thing with him is it is very hard to put on all the stickers on the chest box and belts and the stickers don't look that good. At some point I am going to paint the details on. The back of the head and lightsaber also need painting as they are just cast in black plastic. The cape does look better in person but cloth would be better. I do prefer him to the Hasbro version but he needs more work than the Stromtrooper. A killer paint job will make a massive difference. There is a picture of one in the BS 6" thread that has looks amazing.

So. A carded vintage Palitoy Boba Fett apparently sold for £18,000.

Why? What is the rarity value about that specific version? Is it the rocket firing one?

Forum member Karnor Jax might know the answer to your question, he collects Boba Fett collectables....
    I class myself as a bit of a collector...but if i had a spare £18000 i certainly would not be buying one of those...Crazy world!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthChevron View Post

Why? What is the rarity value about that specific version? Is it the rocket firing one?

The news story I read of it said it was unpunched. Very rare to find one like that!

On the subject of Fett - my brother picked up one of the talking Disney ones in store - I know these have been available online for a while but I haven't seen any in shops before.

There's a video about the boba fett auction story on the BBC news site. They interview a bod from the London cinema store. Check out the prices on the products they show!

I got a mint non-firing one with no packaging.

So anyone tell me how much that cardboard and plastic bubble is worth?
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

There's a video about the boba fett auction story on the BBC news site. They interview a bod from the London cinema store. Check out the prices on the products they show!
    Yes I saw that, £14.95 for Black Series figures. Then he picked up two loose figures supposedly 77-83 and said they were worthless because they weren't on their original cards. What he had in his hands were a 90s Ackbar and the most beaten up yellow Stormtrooper!

My local Asda has put out a few boxes of Black Series. Yes, it's the comedy luke and mini Yoda wave. Boxes of them. For £10 each.
    They have been in ToysRus since August, and had multiple offers. Where the ! is my Ree Yees
    Love Everton, hate corrupt football.
    my feedback

Page 588 of 1627 FirstFirst ... 8848853857858658758858959059863868810881588 ... LastLast