Page 52 of 1623 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354621021525521052 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Findings and Buyings Thread

I almost didn't spot the MTT in the bottom corner!! I really hope we get some sort of packs with large amount of droids to fill that thing with. Gonna be expensive to fill otherwise!

£33 for the Rise of Boba Fett! was that a red sticker job? I would pick it up for that price.

Finally found the Asda figs tonight... The gungan and r8 had gone so I picked up...

Ric Olie
    Aurra Sing
    Mawhonic
    Phase 2 Cody

Loads of new figs but these where all I wanted. Concidered Chewbacca but couldn't justify another £8 on it.

Not sure about the new droid Transporter. I have never liked battle droids so will have to see it in person. I really want a big Sandcrawler or Sail Barge. Maybe in a couple of years.
    Love Everton, hate corrupt football.
    my feedback

Quote Originally Posted by karnorjax View Post

Wow that looks pretty good! Thanks for posting/finding the pic!

Quote Originally Posted by OxnardMontalvo View Post
    I've heard Tunghori .........can anyone tell me the name he sells under
    tunghori

Galactic Heroes items in Star Wars Army Store store on eBay!
    Last edited by darthsatan; 01-24-2012 at 03:52 PM.
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    I almost didn't spot the MTT in the bottom corner!! I really hope we get some sort of packs with large amount of droids to fill that thing with. Gonna be expensive to fill otherwise!
    It comes with 20 droids so they are giving us a nice start. It sounds too good to be true, so it will probably be 19 useless pre-posed droids and 1 SA sculpt knowing Hasbro. I bet that's why they've cut the BD's from 2 to 1 per card for the MH and vintage lines to make us buy more to fill the MTT.
    Eat Sleep DDP Yoga Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    It comes with 20 droids so they are giving us a nice start. It sounds too good to be true, so it will probably be 19 useless pre-posed droids and 1 SA sculpt knowing Hasbro. I bet that's why they've cut the BD's from 2 to 1 per card for the MH and vintage lines to make us buy more to fill the MTT.
    FROM - Red Shadows - U.K. Toyfair 2012
    The only new thing I saw for SW was this year's big vehicle - the MTT. It's quite big, the main gimmick is the opening droid tray. It has the slow opening mechanism that the previous big vehicles has. It includes 20 battle droids and a crappy Obi Wan. Only four of the droids are articulated though. The rest are pre-posed ****. Kind of a con really as the blurb says "includes 20 figures" Unposable blobs of **** are not figures, Hasbro.
    Like hasbro could afford to do 20 SA Battledroids with this thing... Yessh.. 4 is a good compramise i think... Cant wait too see it tmrw.. just remember there has to be a balance to bring it in to a certain price point guys...

Yes we all want a sandcrawler like that famous Dave Dorman Painting or a BIG sail Barge... cant see them happening at the mo wait till the year that that movie hits in 3D then you may be in with a chance.
    Last edited by karnorjax; 01-24-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Full selection of figures in Asda Great Bridge this evening. Some of the glasses portion of the packaging had been bent though on some figures.

Huh. Just seen Yoda in a vodaphone advert on tv. I kind of did a double take when I saw it.

Jedinews in the next 15-20 mins ...3 NEW Vintage collection figures revelaed to the world exclusivly

Quote Originally Posted by karnorjax View Post
    Jedinews in the next 15-20 mins ...3 NEW Vintage collection figures revelaed to the world exclusivly
    I'm liking the 3 new figures. Never played on know anything about Old Republic but I do like the Bounty Hunter.

Thanks for email, Matt.

Page 52 of 1623 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354621021525521052 ... LastLast