Page 4 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 2345614541045041004 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Findings and Buyings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kdp100 View Post
    Forbidden Planet in London yesterday had a new wave including Bom Vimdin, red ARC Commander and slave Leia for £10.99 each.

Hopefully these will be at TRU soon, along with the Tie Pilot
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Got my first mail in fett yesterday

Today's the last day to make purchases of anyone still want to get it
    Last edited by karnorjax; 12-04-2011 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jediknight49 View Post
    Hopefully these will be at TRU soon, along with the Tie Pilot
    Not going to happen... this wave was dropped by Hasbro UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_the_Hutt View Post
    I am in the same boat. I ordered two figures from 3 Darths back in June. They haven't replied to my messages although I did manage to speak to someone on the phone two (?)weeks ago. A delivery from Hasbro is (supposedly) due.

In short, 3 Darths - get your communications sorted out or you will lose customers!
    Yeah, it is a real worry just for the fact that i'm waiting on 5 figures - more than £50 worth of items! I understand issues that he seems to have had with his shop and seemingly with shipping from suppliers but its just really not professional.

I've text nick RE 3 darths Ive asked him to post on this forum

Popped in to TRU Swindon to get toys for the kids an got 4 more SW figs to get another boba so I can open one as I'm v impressed . Spoke to manager who's a SW fan an he showed me the new. EP1 maul saber and mini transformers in new packaging. He doesn't know the on shelf date of it thou but cases arrived this week from head office. He also let me pic case fresh figs for the offer so I got I punched wedge gammy yoda an sandtrooper.

Does anyone know if the Boba Fett offer is valid on vintage collection bought from Amazon uk?

Hell yeah!
    Big Star wars Whammy this week then, just picked up my Vintage Y Wing, Tie and Snowspeeder at TRU with the 3 for 2. Chamone, It's feelin' like Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by _Darth_Paul_ View Post
    For those that pre-ordered Landspeeders/Tauntauns they will be with me Thursday or Friday next week... all being well! So hopefully get them shipped off the following day
    Hell yeah!
    Big Star wars Whammy this week then, just picked up my Vintage Y Wing, Tie and Snowspeeder at TRU with the 3 for 2. Chamone, It's feelin' like Christmas!

Anyone know if this FP but Not TRU wave contains the elusive Bespin Han? - I know he was originally in the the Bom Vimdim Wave, but Hasbro seem to have been playing mix 'n match with the different waves over here......
    Last edited by OxnardMontalvo; 12-04-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dkwookie View Post
    Does anyone know if the Boba Fett offer is valid on vintage collection bought from Amazon uk?
    Only TRU I'm afraid!

Thanks

James
    JediNews.co.uk - the UK’s #1 Star Wars fan site and Europe’s largest English speaking Star Wars fan site
    Caravan of the Force - raising funds for Make-A-Wish Foundation
    Star Wars Insider and Star Wars Blog - Writer

Page 4 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 2345614541045041004 ... LastLast