Page 3 of 1594 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Findings and Buyings Thread

Well thanks to Darth Paul, I got my SSC Clone Seargant this week and it is stunning!! Too stunning though, might need more SSC clones now :tickled_pink:

Quote Originally Posted by Snips View Post
    haha, nice! You could have argued it was also product testing for a new line!!!
    I did think about stocking these but the difference between my price and the price play.com were selling them at didn't make it seem worthwhile
    Last edited by _Darth_Paul_; 12-02-2011 at 07:55 AM.

Just to follow up on the post I made a few weeks ago, I've still had no luck in hearing about my orders from the 3 Darths through phone or e-mai. Did someone mention they had him on Facebook? Would it be possible to have a link? Starting to have a bad feeling that i'm not going to get these items from him.

FREE Lego Vulture Droid with the SUN tmrw... sorry but you have to buy the paper for the token to get the kit..... but throw the paper in the bin on the way out !!!

Got my Search for Luke Skywalker battlepack today from PLAY and noticed the tape on the side has already been cut,I don't seem to be having any luck with actual sealed product at all recently!The contents inside seem sealed though I am suspicious of the Tauntauns harness,has anyone sent this battlepack back to PLAY at all?

My local Tesco (Ely) just got the CW Eeth Koth wave and last batch of Saga Legends in.

I was also just in the local Toymaster as they were opening up a case of Vintage figures. It was Wave 3 again (inc. Wedge and a Gammorean) plus some more Sandtroopers and EP3 Clone. There was nothing I was after other than the Yoda, but it's good to see that Hasbro has fixed the problem of the green Clone helmet!

Quote Originally Posted by Scout_Trooper View Post
    Just to follow up on the post I made a few weeks ago, I've still had no luck in hearing about my orders from the 3 Darths through phone or e-mai. Did someone mention they had him on Facebook? Would it be possible to have a link? Starting to have a bad feeling that i'm not going to get these items from him.
    I am in the same boat. I ordered two figures from 3 Darths back in June. They haven't replied to my messages although I did manage to speak to someone on the phone two (?)weeks ago. A delivery from Hasbro is (supposedly) due.

In short, 3 Darths - get your communications sorted out or you will lose customers!

Forbidden Planet in London yesterday had a new wave including Bom Vimdin, red ARC Commander and slave Leia for £10.99 each.
    Aftershave, afterlife - don't hold with any of it! - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

Page 3 of 1594 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast