Page 2 of 1591 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Findings and Buyings Thread

Don't know if it's in-store, but TRU have a Buy 2 get 3rd free offer running online at the moment. Might be worth getting your 4 figures through this, as this weekend is the last in order to qualify for the free Proto Boba Fett!

Had a bit of a Star Wars spend up recently:

Got the snowspeeder, y-wing and pilots in toys r us cribbs causeway at the weekend. Very good sets - especially pleased with the snowspeeder itself and the TIE pilot! Unfortunately there was only one decent vintage figure - a gammy. It's certainly the place to go if you like Dengar... Smyths had many, many of the ponda wave at £7.99.

Gave toy palace a go - can't fault them at all. Got a few legacy figures (Han, Chewie, joe Johnston spacetrooper, etc).

And finally popped into Automattic Comics in Corsham - legacy c-3po, zev and general veers. Matt was great as ever.
    "What's that flashing?"

Collecting small plastic space people for 31 years. Most wanted: The big millennium falcon in vintage packaging

Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Don't know if it's in-store, but TRU have a Buy 2 get 3rd free offer running online at the moment. Might be worth getting your 4 figures through this, as this weekend is the last in order to qualify for the free Proto Boba Fett!
    Cheers for info, I got the vintage Y-Wing and 2 x Vintage Tie Fighters using offer.

My quarter scale ANH Han arrived today. Amazing figure. I had a bad experience with the Indy figure in this range but the SW ones are fantastic. Some good prices out there if you shop around on them. I am aiming for the Hoth Han next

The missus got me Hasbro Force FX Anakin Lightsaber for Christmas... it arrived the other day, I had to open it up and test it, to make sure it was working & wasn't cracked! I had a hard time convincing her that this needed to be done, but she eventually caved in after I told her she had tried on her new coat for Christmas not only in the shop but also two or three times when we got back from the shops... women!

Just come back from Smyths Bromborough and they had lots of stuff - Ponda's, Bastila's, Hoth Rebels, and some Wedges. No Weequays though, and unfortunately no Gammy's! :upset:

Asda there still had a small bunch of Saga Legends they can't seem to get rid of, dominated again by Hoth Hans.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by _Darth_Paul_ View Post
    The missus got me Hasbro Force FX Anakin Lightsaber for Christmas... it arrived the other day, I had to open it up and test it, to make sure it was working & wasn't cracked! I had a hard time convincing her that this needed to be done, but she eventually caved in after I told her she had tried on her new coat for Christmas not only in the shop but also two or three times when we got back from the shops... women!
    :congratulatory: High Five Paul!! :encouragement:

Does anyone know if the Toys R Us 3 for 2 offer applies to Lego?

Smyths have the Lego Millenium Falcon for £109.99 down from £132.99 - wish I could get my hands on the 10179 Falcon, I have held off buying the 7965 Falcon in the hope of getting my hands on one of those bad boys.

Also noticed on Order 66's facebook they have an offer - Order £66's worth and the delivery is free

Quote Originally Posted by colinj78 View Post
    Does anyone know if the Toys R Us 3 for 2 offer applies to Lego?

Smyths have the Lego Millenium Falcon for £109.99 down from £132.99 - wish I could get my hands on the 10179 Falcon, I have held off buying the 7965 Falcon in the hope of getting my hands on one of those bad boys.

Also noticed on Order 66's facebook they have an offer - Order £66's worth and the delivery is free
    Lego Falcon a lot cheaper here...

LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon - buy at Firebox.com
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

For those that pre-ordered Landspeeders/Tauntauns they will be with me Thursday or Friday next week... all being well! So hopefully get them shipped off the following day

Quote Originally Posted by _Darth_Paul_ View Post
    haha, nice! You could have argued it was also product testing for a new line!!!

Page 2 of 1591 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast