Page 1624 of 1624 FirstFirst ... 6241124152415741614162216231624
Results 16,231 to 16,235 of 16235

Thread: UK Findings and Buyings Thread

Yeah seems Luke X-Wing Pilot is still holding everything up. I'm the same I have a BS6 Mando and Luke X-Wing VC on order from SAF but it won't ship until Luke comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Moofmilk View Post
    Yeah seems Luke X-Wing Pilot is still holding everything up. I'm the same I have a BS6 Mando and Luke X-Wing VC on order from SAF but it won't ship until Luke comes in.
    I got my VC XWing Luke from ID at the weekend so they are starting to arrive with retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by TJapes View Post
    Off topic, but over the last few months I'd figured all your drive-by posts and general lack of self awareness were symptoms of a ST-related breakdown. Looking at your signature now I see you've in fact gone full parody account. Well played, sir.
    I wouldn’t consider challenging people’s perceptions on the ST as well as racism, sexism and mental health bigotry as parody. But whatever floats your boat. Maybe that’s what the Bulgarians were thinking at last nights UEFA games.

on topic, any more ASDA finds?
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Quote Originally Posted by reyandbb8 View Post
    Yavin Luke arrived today from StarAction:

Along with this bucket of bolts:

I was going to open the R2, but the card is so good, I just don't think I can do it...
    Stunning. Simply, stunning. Enjoy this. You deserve it.
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Vintage Collection Yavin Luke in stock at London Forbidden Planet, as is the Black Series Threepio and Babu Frik - was surprised to see that set so soon.

Oh almost forgot, they had Black Series Clone Commander Fox too!
    Last edited by SalaciousClancy; 10-15-2019 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Forgot about ��

Page 1624 of 1624 FirstFirst ... 6241124152415741614162216231624